MOTR grows with OniTenshu

Yeah the root,
It’s good for all sorts of stuff as you probs already know. Ashwagandha is also good for anxiety and relaxing. You should get yourself a musical instrument it’s great messing on playing music when you’re stressed or bored or anytime really.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest I don’t know why people freak out about the taste of maca. If you can eat peanut butter it’s pretty much that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This one time at Band camp… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have an acoustic guitar actually. I just can’t play at all

1 Like

I don’t mind the taste of maca it’s the Tongkat Ali that is naughty asf. It reminds me of those hard round paints we had at school the taste is similar.
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: why the fk was I eating paint hahaha

1 Like

Just you strumming it is making music.

3 Likes

True I guess :sweat_smile: I’ll have to tune the thing. It’s disrespectful to the now dead guy who gave me that off his wall.

2 Likes

Genuinely couldn’t tell ya the name pal it was all in foreign writing and I didn’t taste it it was capsulated so bit of water and boom :joy:

@OniTenshu I haven’t read up entirely but by what you’ve said about panic attacks I imagine you have anxiety and meditation is extremely good for that brother. Another thing to look into is HRV which is your heart rate variable and that can tell you when your heart rate is flying up, how your body is actually feeling etc BUT if you have anxiety watching something saying your heart is beating faster might not be best for somebody with anxiety :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I regularly use breathing techniques, but meditation I can’t do. I have severe ADHD and unless I’m heavily medicated I can’t do just 1 thing for longer than a minute. Defeating the purpose of meditation in the first place by medicating myself to that spot. I can’t even sit still ever. My legs are always moving even if I zone out.

As for my heart rate I’ve always been aware of it. I’ve had lifelong therapy, medication, and special education. They made sure they had me try everything there was to try and calm me down.

I have tried meditation, but closing my eyes either makes me sleep if I’m calm in my mind or I can’t do it for more than 10 seconds as I’m too hyper all the time.

If you mean to say I shouldn’t be smoking THC because of my heart rate I have Autism and nothing else allows me a level of control over my impulses. Caffeine will increase my heart rate though. THC does not for me. I already have a naturally high heart rate and body temperature. I don’t run 98.6f thanks to that and I run 100-103f normally.

Nothing about my body makes sense to me. Opposite reactions are common with my brain chemistry too. I was the kid who got the unlisted side effects always.

Overall though when I’m dosing I don’t smoke enough to lose control. Just enough to enjoy a nice high while still able to function and appear sober to those around me😅

Ever since I started smoking I needed a lot to get high enough to be considered “high”. Otherwise I guess I get buzzed like a beer or two. Enough to feel effects and still be a functional adult. Unfortunately I’m just a lazy guy, so if I don’t want to move I won’t, but at those times it feels like I’m trapped in the prison of my own mind. I can get up and move during those times, but I just want to relax and let my back reset usually. I desperately find something to do when I’m not moving my back at all.

Don’t think I’m being confrontational. I’m just one of the kinds of people meditation has a negative effect on.

3 Likes

I pulled the cutting. When I touched it it had just given into very light pressure. It has no roots anymore. It was already dead and waiting to show me, so I pulled it out and it’s just drying out since this morning. The purple basil has started to sprout in the pots I sowed them in. One popped up near the base of the cutting, so I’ll be making that a Basil pot I guess :sweat_smile:

I missed a leaf yesterday and I snipped it off this morning. It was halfway in the soil. All leaves have been left to compost. Speaking of the leaf tips on the cutting left on the soil never decomposed :sweat_smile: still vibrant green even now. I don’t even have a clue why.

Edit: okay, so it still alive somehow. I got a dome ready for it and stuck it in water I cut a new bottom for it and scraped up the stem. If it lives it lives, but I’ve already decided it’s dead. If it lives that’s cool. If not meh. Experiment I guess.

2 Likes

I know I said I mix maca with chocolate milk, I do but it’s still palatable if a bit powder gets in my mouth.

1 Like

Personally I find it delicious :yum:
Like peanut butter and figs

1 Like

The leaf that never decomposed might of rooted.
I had a piece of lettuce do that a few weeks ago.
I’m not sure if you could grow another plant from it.
But I know you can grow certain plants from leaf cuttings.

2 Likes

It reminds me of like a malt drink and yeah it’s quite nutty as well.

1 Like

Well they responded very well to the pruning :star:

Maybe the cooler environment is helping too idk. With my heat officially off until Winter they’re about 1f above room temperature on average now.

2 Likes

It was just the tip🤣

2 Likes

Thank you! :sweat_smile: It’s been on the tip of my tongue for awhile. I haven’t had anything malted in over a year now and apparently lost the connection to that flavor

1 Like

Hey!

That’s my line!

Hahahahahahaha :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::wink:

2 Likes

Like Ovaltine or something.
Probs called something else over your neck of the woods.

1 Like

Ovaltine is my childhood, so no worries. It’s probably it’s international name

1 Like