Mr. Green Jeans Genetics

Hey folks. Came across some regs by Mr. Green Jeans but never heard of em. The cultivar is Blueberry Pie, and I really don’t know much about it. He has a private IG account under Blueberrycolas, but I can’t see much. Anyone ever hear anything or grow these folks gear? Thanks!!

1 Like

New to me.
Can’t argue about the prices and that Slurricane looks very ‘dramatic’. :+1:

Looks like they are reasonably new (2021)

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Where are you seeing his stuff? Thr guy that gave it to me said he’s really solid, but low key and had to work him over for some lol

1 Like

I think it is the same guy. (correct me if I’m wrong… :smile:)
https://mrgreengene.com/shop/mrgreengene-com-home/mrgreengene-com-shop

Cheers
G

2 Likes

MrGreenGene.com is a seed bank based in Michigan and the sole vendor for ReeferMadness Genetics(Home of the Michigan Sweet Pine & PC-13 Slurricane fan favorites). Not the same person. Much love though ;p

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @StonerDave thanks for the helpful info :pray:t2: if you haven’t yet hit up the introduction thread so we can all get to know you a bit, welcome to the last forum you’ll EVER need to search my friend :facepunch:t2: here’s a link: Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

5 Likes

Welcome to OG The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_africa::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Ah so its not thee mr greengenes the cherrybomb breeder. Its some other guy. Thanks
Edit, seems like two other guys.

I always wonder if people do that to confuse you by using a name so close or the same as someone who’s been around for years. Makes me scratch my head.

2 Likes

I think it has confused some since start.

1 Like