Mr Wizard makes another stab at it

Looks like about 30 cola sites, plus branching.

My little stem bending trick worked on the main cola.

So am bending other colas as they get too close to the sun.

My biggest plant to date was my first plant, got 4oz off of it. I think this one will surpass it.
Any guesses as to yield?

6 Likes

Looking great!! I use a bit of olive oil to desticky myself after plant mauling, bending, cane shaping, breaking, leaf removal, trimming them.
I spent years growing in wee boxes, a 150 hps mated to a 70 mh, in a 36" tall x 30" wide x 24" deep.
I did cut out the bottom of it to sink the bucket or hydro tote under it.
First cut dried out to 68 grams. Not good.
Second cut, 2-3 ounces, better, but not good.
Every cut after that was between 3-6 ounces, dried packed away bud.
ONLY by cutting bending, breaking, cane shaping, de fol, and nutrient management.
Your finding your way, very well.

3 Likes

This one’s killing it. If this particular strain builds solid dense buds, you are in the 6-8 range all day.

1 Like

Had to go out of town for 3 days. Overfilled the rez a bit and it lasted no problem, although the pH did drop about 0.3.

Starting to get little frost. If I get the job I just interviewed for I will have to chop in 10 days, I think it will be close enough.

Funny thing, I tried to bend the colas to keep them out of the light, most kinked/snapped rather than bend. Nonetheless they continued to develop, and I would swear that the snapped branches fattened up better than the ones I left alone.

11 Likes

Dood, you totally RAWK!

You just hit your stride, got it dialed in, Mondo Harvest in sight…
And, a new job beckons?

-Grouchy

4 Likes

I got paraded in front of about 8 people, each for a half hour. I was in my zone and I think I did well.

All indicators point to an offer forthcoming.

6 Likes

We will mourn your departure Bro!

I wish you a really bountiful harvest, a slow dry and a sweet cure…

These buds will become treasure.
-Grouchy

3 Likes

Those look killer props :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Best of luck @MrWizard

Crop looks fantastic…

3 Likes

The soda bottle says it all…

7 Likes

Frosty! Lol nice pics on a great grow

2 Likes

Lookin great.

Good luck on the new job prospect. Does this mean Virginia is losing you or are you just leaving the area?

2 Likes

It would require a move to a non-legal state, unfortunately!

2 Likes

Argggg. I hate to hear that sir.

1 Like

Yeah that sucks. You have to do what you have to do though, as long as it feels right it is most likely the right thing for your life.

2 Likes

It feels right, it would be a worthy Swan Song,

2 Likes

That’s good man, and you will find ways to keep growing. Half of the people on here are living in a state that doesn’t allow it

2 Likes

Sad to see yah split :confused: Job comes first though!
GR

2 Likes

What do you think? Another week?
EVen though I see a few amber here and there, I also see about 30% clear.

S20221206_0006
S20221206_0001
S20221206_0002
S20221206_0003
S20221206_0004
S20221206_0005

5 Likes

How far along into flower are you. I like to take things to a full 70 days regardless of what it is. Are you able to swing that with your possible new deadline?

1 Like