Multi Strain LED Grow

I had quite a few leftover cuts from another grow and decided to run them in my testing chamber since it will be some months before I’m actively back on the R&D side of things with my own strains and using the space for its intended purpose. The cuts in this journal include, Blue Cookies, Cookie Glue, G.G. #4, and OG Haze (my own project). I will attempt to be consistent with updates. Thanks and enjoy.

5 Likes

Blue Cookie in veg. Almost ready for the bloom chamber along with the cookie glue. O.G Haze and GG #4 have already been placed in their new home and are being grown in coco with organic top dress and water only.

5 Likes

Interesting… What is your organic top dress? Also its an LED thread you gotta tell us about the lights.

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by, I was actually waiting for an inquiry to disclose, ha. This run I’m using a broad spectrum blend of 6-6-6 from Vermicrop Organics, close to the ratios and composition to what I usually blend myself, being lazy.

Blend consists of Bat Guano, Blood Meal, Feather Meal, Kelp Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Basalt, Magnesium Sulfate, Rock Phosphate, and Potassium Sulfate.

I’m running Illumatex Neo Sol DS lights.

5 Likes

GG is a descendent of my Sour Bubble u know! BushyOG :sunglasses:. Sour Dubble too…

6 Likes

I’m very pleased to make your acquaintance. I’ve seen and heard of your creations for some years now, and have seen the name in the lineage of other strains, quality work. The glue has been good to me, love the fire terps on it.

Thanks for reaching out, I’d be interested in giving some of your gear a go in the very near future. keep in touch.

OG Haze day 16 into flower cycle.

-Temp: 80F-83F
-Humidity: 56%
-Feed: Pure Blend Pro Grow: 1.2 ec

• calimagic approx. 0.2 ec
    -Mag sulfate 50ppm on 700 Scale.
    -Silica 50ppm 700Scale
    -100ppm 700 Scale

Approx1.7 ec total.

I often cultivate with only the first two ingredients and yield quality results. I like to grow plants with minimal fertilizer.

I run the mix less hot with synthetics. The base usually never goes over 1.2 ec.

5 Likes

following this thread, looks like they’re coming along wonderfully

1 Like

Here is OG Haze again a bit further along than the other group being fed pure blend pro grow and calimagic. Growing in coco with organic top dressing blend and ph’d water at about 5.8ph.

I water whenever the medium is about half dry. Overwatering is possible so I keep an eye on moisture levels to stay consistent and within my desired range.

The Cookie glue is by far the mos resinous of the strains growing up to this point. The OG Haze really begins to stack trichomes a bit later on and the Blue Cookie catches up very nicely, real frost. Pics of the other girls are coming.

2 Likes

OG Haze Day 32.

2 Likes

Blue Cookies, Day 32.

Cookie Glue Day 32

3 Likes

GG4 Day 23

4 Likes