Multi strain test run

I hate trimming love growing dreaded the hand trimming for hours on end .

4 Likes

Got some more seeds from my buddy Jeff at BMB , figured I better stock up on some more lime kush cake and received a bonus pack of Candy Conspiracy it’s Runtz x Epstein island looking forward to seeing what fires in that pack.

15 Likes

3 for 3 of @Alaskagrown blueberry autos sprouted fast .

13 Likes

Now to decide when to transplant into a octopot outdoors? Any and all suggestions welcome , thinking there a bit small to head out doors just yet !
@Alaskagrown if your around what’s your thought on when they should hit the great outdoors?

7 Likes

What a coincidence…

I’ve got the same in my grow tent and I’m looking for the same answer :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Also from @Alaskagrown

8 Likes

Not a lot to update some fresh clones in the making , 3 blueberry autos and a mystery seed that was found in the rolling tray are

in solo cups .

18 Likes

For those 3 waiting on seeds from me there in the mail tonight lime kush cake , grape pie and orange goji .
Seeing I had to shuck some grape pie seeds figured a joint would be in order .

18 Likes

Auto Blueberry from my bud @Alaskagrown starting to take off been 2 weeks of rain finally getting some sunshine.

14 Likes

Took some sickly clones off my neglected moms and got rid of the 5 ft tall plants.

Hopefully most of the clones survive still have about 15 more needing cloning that have out grew there veg space .

Couple more months of babysitting these till I fire the flower room up again.

12 Likes

5 days later

15 Likes

Looks like a male and possibly a female .

15 Likes

Dam looks like 2 for 2 in the male department , so much for my outdoor auto run.

7 Likes

Working hard lately monster scissor lift getting moved .

12 Likes

This is because your plants are so tall it’s the only way to reach them right?

8 Likes

Yes had to bring in the long reach to raise the lights. Northern airport uses that to de ice planes :airplane:

5 Likes

Up in smoke

10 Likes

Damn what the hell happened? Hope everyone is ok.

3 Likes

Yup a peter-built was a nice truck. scrap hauler something got hot caught on fire in the truck , driver was standing there fannin* the flames with a smile .

10 Likes

We need a laugh button.
:rofl::joy::laughing::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Well that’s one way to de-ice something :joy:

5 Likes