Multi strain test run

So stinky skunk smell even from 3 ft away you can smell her .

12 Likes

Still vegging away when’s this girl gonna start budding ?
Octopot mystery strain .

I know same boring plant it’s that or my paralyzed monster that a couple ft tall and also vegging.

13 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed paralyzed monster just vegging .

13 Likes

Some older clones needing to be up potted .

15 Likes

Well get on it!! :grin:

2 Likes

I’d give ya a like but I’m fresh out , million things need doing and just short on energy . Need to sift though my smoking material and find a getter done variety.
Tin box needs disinfected same with the veg room / dump used dirt pots , clean lights fans fill 60 pots plus party cups duuuu sounds like a lot of work.

6 Likes

Just messing with ya!! We all get that way at times. Busy with life and the plants can wait.

5 Likes

I know need someone to kick my ass into gear if I was out of smoke the story would be different. Lol

6 Likes

Got a hemp field a couple miles from home hoping for the best with my outdoor plants .

24 Likes

Damn, that sucks!

3 Likes

Too bad it’s hemp there’s some nice buds forming and it’s a huge field . Hopefully they’ll be harvested soon .
Might grab a couple for some fresh hemp seed as my last seed is 2 years old now .

Still not as frosty as the stuff they grew last time I’d snagged plants .

11 Likes

Unknown strain starting to get her stretch on .

11 Likes

Someone needs to start an ancestry database for cannabis. Then with a genetic test you know what the “mystery plant” is related to. They’re XX and XY like a human.

5 Likes

Sitting around the fire .

14 Likes

Got a couple transplanted into bigger pots couple more to go .
Grendal looking good gotta get her into a big pot soon same with the ghost train .

12 Likes

More northern lights pictures

31 Likes

Very cool looks amazing

2 Likes

Figured I’d best start cracking seeds first selection is blue cheese give those a few days to sprout then pick something else . Been talking for a minute about popping seeds the process has started many more over the next couple weeks.

10 Likes

About time!! :roll_eyes::rofl:

4 Likes

Been anxious to get going again still undecided about some seeds but I might just toss those ones in a hat and what I pull out is what gets wet .

Got a feeling it’s going to be a real mix of genetics to start.

9 Likes