Multi strain test run

Next in the pool cheech wizard it’s green curry x snow lotus from @nube
So much for waiting a few days lol

8 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed paralyzed monster enjoying the veg room . She’s getting big enough to take a dozen clones or more .

15 Likes

Looking very nice there cuz! Frankenstein is strong in this one, as in all the Frankie crosses to date. lol There seems to be very little showing of anything I hit her with other than the Frankenstein genetics. I know some small influence is there, but where?! That looks like just straight Frankenstein.

I’ve hit so many Frankenstein with probably at least 20 different strains pollen to date, nothing I’ve used to cross her has changed her.

6 Likes

She’s been a dream to grow I don’t think she’s even dropped a leaf yet .
Absolutely no complaints from her what so ever so far .
Can’t wait to get a bunch of her clones into flower .

4 Likes

lol Glad ya approve cuz! So do I.
I guarantee you’ll love her smoke too!

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to it that will be the final seal of approval if she kicks my butt to the curb .

3 Likes

Never a doubt that’s exactly what she does, every time lol
approach her straight, take one good hard pull, and you’ll feel her. Take 2-3 and you’ll be in another level
Senses heighten, creativity blossoms, and all pain is gone (or at least forgotten!) lol you’ll want to ‘get things done’…what? who knows, lol just the want to do something…
And with that said, smoke her before bed and you’ll sleep like a baby.

The wife and I have probably 15 strains in jars, and when we choose what to smoke, we always reach for Frankenstein before anything else. lol

4 Likes

Sounds great I’ll have to figure out how long to veg the clones to get a decent return seems to be a fairly fast grower . 3/4 ft bushes would be the ideal height to end up with.

3 Likes

Everyone that had tails got put in party cups . Still waiting on more to sprout.
Green curry x snow lotus, GDP mix, the whole pack of blue cheese sprouted bonus. One mystery seed less than 24 hrs probably grape pie x orange goji out of the rolling tray.

Be selecting some more shortly once I see who didn’t make it.

14 Likes

My poor outdoor plant is not a happy camper been droopy since the cooler weather showed up .
I’ve also noticed very few roots into the octopot almost as if she’s over watered gonna let her go dry see if she perks up somethings not right.

15 Likes

Paralyzed monster saying quit pissing around I want to go to flower .

19 Likes

This guys been hanging out the last 3 days not sure what’s up with that.

Shitty pic through the screen was scared he’d fly off when I opened the door.

19 Likes

:thinking: What if you put a leather glove on and stick your hand out the door
boom-falcon
I know you all thought the same thing :rofl:

11 Likes

Ghost train bit of a slow vegger but seems to be taking off now.

And the outdoor octopot girl seems to be perking up a bit .

20 Likes

Great to know

She’s in my veg tent just waiting for the Octopot for the win

I appreciate all your efforts on this one

Can’t wait to finish her

3 Likes

Paralyzed monster clones taken just now .

@JohnnyPotseed

14 Likes

Mystery plant surviving the cold nights still a long way to finish gonna see how tough she is.

19 Likes

How cold are you dropping to?

2 Likes

It’s been plus 1 a couple nights so far I’m guessing it’s gonna freeze one of these nights. I’m planning on covering it if they predict negative temps .

4 Likes

5 days and still no signs of roots

not even any pre bumps yet.
At least there still green.

7 Likes