Multi strain test run

Bleach and some tide hang to dry she says.

3 Likes

Got tired of the slow growth under the cmh fired up the HO T5 seedling are doing much better today.

14 Likes

More seed starts black Lebanon bx x strawberry banana and some northern lights .

Courtesy of @Oldtimerunderground and @CBB

19 Likes

Every buddy chugging along.

17 Likes

Paralyzed monster almost to the ceiling .
Time to trim her up taking some more clones .

25 Likes

I have always wondered, why is no one taking 1 foot clones, lot of people obviously suffer from big plant problem, why don’t they just cut half of the plant and root it?
Please don’t get me wrong bro @ShiskaberrySavior, I’m genuinely curious. Google didn’t help me either LoL

2 Likes

Big clones are slower to root I try to take 3/5 nodes which make for a nice plant.

A bushy mom would provide 50/60 clones every couple months and if you chopped the top 2 ft off to root saying it will all you’ve gained is 1 more plant.

I could trim that monster down but she’ll hit the flower room one day and show me what she’s made of .
Lots of people keep bonsai moms if space is limited or if they have several moms .

7 Likes

Here’s my blockhead x mikato mom she’s only about 2 ft tall .image

15 Likes

More seedlings got stuck in beer cups today . Northern lights and blackLeb x strawberry banana

15 Likes

Green curry x snow lotus starting to look interesting .

14 Likes

Got a sample of this the other day sounds like it might be something recycled soil growers might find useful.

8 Likes

Got 5/6 helmet heads above ground so far . 1 that’s out of the gate right from paper towel .

15 Likes

Volcano night excuse the resin filled bag guess it should get changed !

20 Likes

I was successful with taking clones like that with Clone King. I had issues for some reason and had to go back to soil. I snapped an almost 3 ft branch one time, think it was 32", and it took 18 days, but it rooted. Gave me 4 Os when I grew it out.

4 Likes

I have been having issues cloning, My first round went great, 6 for 8. Now my last round went 1 for 6 and it took almost 2 weeks, these were less than 6in tall and didn’t even start to root. I cut and dip in clonex gel then i use a clone king and that has a tiny amount of clonex as well

2 Likes

What’s the ph of your cloner water?

5.8 is where i kept it

1 Like

I run mine between 6.0 / 6.2 plants stay super healthy just takes a while to get roots.

3 Likes

A mix of clones and seedlings under 300 watts of t5 .

21 Likes

Planning today to kill more seeds last batch 17 sprouted 3 1/2 survived . Gotta try and find something with vigour that won’t die on me .

7 Likes