Multi strain test run

That’s lame I thought you where Supposed to chat online

2 Likes

Nice looking plants in here, some with amazing colors. You have some really nice strains, never heard of a few of those.

3 Likes

hahaha they got you too I see lol they have gotten me a few times, telling me I Need to shut up ha ha

3 Likes

You just transplant the rockwool into your pro-mix, no problems? Never used rockwool.

2 Likes

No issues, been doing it forever this way

3 Likes

Not much happening here everything is moving along clones finally showing roots transplanted the seedlings into 1 gal pots up potted the grendel and lime kush to 3 gal and paralyzed monster is just getting bigger

15 Likes

Octopot plant coming along few more weeks of nice weather she just might finish .

14 Likes

She seems pretty tough brother !

7 Likes

She kinda smartened up but we’ve also had a week of decent weather also . I’ve found if you usually don’t give a shit about them they do better than trying to keep them happy.

6 Likes

Wife washed my filter cover in the washing machine came out almost new looking . It was seriously gross .

8 Likes

That’s how I feel I should treat my indoor grows

2 Likes

I torture my indoors too not quite as bad can’t run out of smoke that outdoor plant was just something to look at for the summer while I shut down .

That and a few moms for the last 5 months is all I had going. Killed a few of those with neglect . Now I’m on a seed popping mission looking for stuff to grow.

5 Likes

Weirdly I’ve noticed some of the plants I grow in smaller pots and let dry out time to time And neglect them of proper feed seem to taste /smell and have better trichrome coverage…
Maybe it’s just the seed though

2 Likes

Dam I hate deciding on what seeds to sprout trying to find a couple more strains to run . Leaning towards some Santario offerings or wait to see what Phil cruise is sending ?

Totally nuts at all the selections I could possibly start there’s been so much generosity at sharing it’s mind boggling .

Don’t want to get too carried away with 15 plus various strains as I’ve got approximately 7/8 so far started to run.

If you’ve sent me something in the past that you would like ran please reply .
Always looking for the next superstar.

Prefer to stick with photo reg or fem photo . Thanks for looking and following along, hoping to have the tin box up and running around Halloween. Should be another interesting grow if all goes well.

11 Likes

Switched over to plant prod finisher today .

13 Likes

Looks great @ShiskaberrySavior :+1::grinning:
Won’t be long before she’s ready for the chop.
:thinking: Do you have it on a cart to bring in at night? I for sure thought it would be freezing out at night where you are by now.

2 Likes

No sir she stays on the deck I’m hoping the weather holds another 2/3 weeks we’ve had light frost a couple mornings but hasn’t seemed to effect her.
I know one year I had a plant out when it snowed I left it at least 3/4 more days since the snow had melted and it still hadn’t froze .

Call it Canadian conditioning

11 Likes

Veg room coming along .

Finally got the clones planted .

14 Likes

Well that’s it for outdoors this year my conditioning didn’t pay off .

14 Likes

She washed mine and it’s still gross.

1 Like