Multi strain test run

I had a lot of GDP F2-F4&5 lol I’ve sent out a lot to folks here, so it could be cuz. I’d have to go back through a lot of orders to see
As to where I got them originally… it was years ago, so the source is lost in the fog of time, sorry.

4 Likes

That’s fine I was trying to remember who sent them is all .

Mystery plant starting to take off .

Rest of the clones doing good

5 days of vegging under the cmh they really bushed out .

16 Likes

Some random plants I’ll post some names up once they get a bit more interesting.

19 Likes

Couple more .

21 Likes

Clones are ready to plant . Better get my shit together quick.

18 Likes

Couple grape pie x snow lotus

seeds .

16 Likes

Tahoe purple kush x romulan 8th ave

14 Likes

Another 4 days under the cmh better figure out what to do with these pretty quick there growing like weeds.

Mystery plant started praying.

Another unmarked plant with giant fans looks to be male.

21 Likes

Tahoe purple kush x Romulan Thanks @Comacus

14 Likes

I’ll be following along. Hope you find something nice.

3 Likes

Hoping for a girl or 2 .

2 Likes

Your getting busy over there :sunglasses::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Getting a bit carried away always happens when seed popping and cloning should there be keepers.
(Suck at revenging)

Nice to have a higher plant count but some times it bites you in the ass with all the work involved.

Still want to pop some Frankie fem when they show plus have a copa tester pack that once here needs running , that’s when I’ll call it enough they’ll be a few males to cull Lol

Another 5 weeks till the tin box finishes up so I’ll probably take out the next round as soon as I get clones taken do a staggered finish this time.

7 Likes

23 Likes

Got a big package of bog bubble in the mail today it’s making me want to get a half dozen wet, don’t know where I’ll put them but it’s a plan I think I’ll carry out.

Can’t not try a few since I’ve got them and there burning a hole in my hand as I hold them.

8 Likes

Man the tin box s looking good! Going to be cool to see what you find.

Hope you’re feeling better from all the dental as well!

4 Likes

Thanks feeling better every day next step is dentures once I can afford them .

Pic of 4 tall girls bottom left green curry x snow lotus back left is GDP mix back right the same and right front is ghost train .

31 days f

21 Likes

Took a pic of the giant leaf plant I’ve got growing no clue as to what strain it could be .

Cig pack for reference anyone recognize what it could possibly be just so happens it and another plant didn’t get labeled.
image Better pic of the whole plant .

21 Likes

She’s ready Lol