Multi strain test run

What a gorgeous Room SbS

3 Likes

Thanks appreciate it.

2 Likes

Really sweet room shiska! I had a GG with fans like that. Really viney and fast growing.

Is your hps on a mover?

1 Like

No just have several spaced 4 ft apart no light mover just 10 , 1000 watt lights on rope ratchets

5 Likes

Got 4 tails on some fume 3 stuck in starter pots today . @supershitfuck

3 Likes

How’s your hydro bill. Lol

4 Likes

Insane if I’m running them all only running 4 currently and I’ve quit growing in sumner months . The ac never shuts off at least in the winter it never kicks in so that’s also a saving .

Still cheaper than buying weed but it’s definitely not free once all the bills are paid .

4 ton mini split sucks a lot of juice .

8 Likes

I had 2 x 1000 a 600 and a 150 HPS. Going at one time way back. I thought my bills were really high. But at least you could get $3000 for Lb. then. Lol

6 Likes

I don’t sell go through a pile of bud to make shader for family members plus I smoke bunch give some away .

With not growing during the summer my surplus has dropped significantly which is good.

4 Likes

Survived a 17 hr road trip yesterday .

15 Likes

You have ten tons , damn man

2 Likes

To where and back? That looks awesome , I like the back woods and open spaces, my dogs do too

4 Likes

Up north from home at a uranium mine exploration crew ordered a couple of 8 kw gen sets . There set up just south of the mine doing some drilling looking for the next big find .

That scenery is pretty much the same from where I live to the end of the road to the north . At the far end your into lime stone rock cuts hundreds of lakes
Precambrian shield its know as the trees get much smaller and land scape starts to change the last 100 miles or so as the dirt turns to rock .

9 Likes

Lazy ass mode today veg room over grown shit needing done and don’t feel like doing it today.

13 Likes

That looks like wood buffalo land :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Caribou , moose, wolf and rabbit country .

Only seen 2 moose and a wolverine this trip.

3 Likes

Bud pic of ghost train around week 4

22 Likes

thats the heavier one, heavier high, heavy fuel, thick smoke and it’s good for a long time after harvest, heavier yield and denser nugs, just deadly dude i hope they are killer now that they germed!

4 Likes

What a monster sure wished I knew what strain this giant leaf plant was .
That smaller leaf beside is average size of all the plants I’ve got going .

18 Likes

Out of :heart:
Plants looking amazing brother @ShiskaberrySavior

Oh man, wait till you learn that it still is more than 4 times of that price at my place currently…

4 Likes