Multi strain test run

Well done my friend :+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks glad it’s almost over need the space the veg rooms a jungle again.

4 Likes

One in the right is a beast !

Good work man

What is your room temps and humidity ???

2 Likes

60 and 60 looking for 14 days of that then trim time .

3 Likes

Pretty perfect .

Mine are at like day 11 and looking excellent .
I’ve been 64 / 62 or so . Gonna let me go till stems snap , they are not yet

2 Likes

Another 4/5 days and you should be at the sweet spot .

1 Like

I lowered humidity to 60 today , will go to 59 tomorrow , and 58 next day , should get them where I want them .

The INKBIRD doing it all is SWEET

5 Likes

It’s Shiska bird here hopefully set the humidifier and hope for the best. Lol

7 Likes

Nice work man, you need a hand over there with the harvest? Lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer I usually have a couple helpers since it’s smokable off the line . Plus the trimmer makes short work of a weeks worth of hand trimming.

5 Likes

19 Likes

Not quite sure what to do with this guy ?
Gipsy wedding flowering under 24 hr light guessing the beer cup and in the shade of the rest of the room might have something to do with that ?

13 Likes

Yeah, see if she bulks up or the whole plant may yield a joint. lol

She’s a he and those are balls not buds . Could care less about smokable bud just wondering to turf it or save some pollen?

3 Likes

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior . Not staying in veg, while under a veg lighting regime, is considered a negative trait in males by many seed makers (myself included) but it’s root bound in a solo, so there’s that. If you’ve grown out sisters to that male and enjoyed them, then it might be worth collecting. :grin::v:

5 Likes

Thank you pretty sure he’s ok to collect first time running this strain but he has been neglected ie let go dry shoved deep into a forest of towering trees now he’s been sent to the dungeon down on the floor 6 ft from a light source . Females are looking good .

2 Likes

14 day hung ghost train definitely smells right drying it down a bit before I try it.
So sticky right now .

26 Likes

Oh my, those frost :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Looking tasty brother…

3 Likes

Thanks bud should give me a idea of how they’ll be definitely be better with a couple months cure smoked some fresh green curry x snow lotus the other night clean white ash smooth smoke no hay smell what so ever she’s gonna be good too.

7 Likes

How’s a guy post a video on here with out uploading to some site and providing a link. Says file not supported.

10 Likes