Multi strain test run

Another Smokey day getting tired of breathing this crap.

6 Likes

Are any of the fires under control at all?

2 Likes

I think there are still a few out of control most are in the north of the province. Been a couple weeks so far that we’ve had smoke depending on the wind direction . We’re supposed to get 3 or 4 days of rain starting tomorrow.

Crazy hot here today 37c every thing is bone dry right now.

5 Likes

thats crazy, its been “cold” here in southern california, probably around 18 in the day tops, for months and months now, i see the prairies are fucking burning like crazy the rain should help, good luck to yall!

5 Likes

Getting a nice amount of seeds out of @Budderton SFV 06 buds .

11 Likes

Veg room still rocking all are still growing like weeds.

IMG_0235
Time to chop some of these into clones or at least cut them back before the jungle overtakes the room.

17 Likes

Took a few pics at lights out buds starting to get heavy .

18 Likes

22 Likes

I didn’t know Saskatchewan had any hills taller than a few meters. I’m joking, by the way. I took the Alcan Highway with my family many years ago and got to see BC and Yukon Territories. Canada is an amazing country.

3 Likes

Just in the northern part of the province get up into the Precambrian shield area there’s big rocks definitely not mountain’s . To make the road they did a fair amount of blasting in spots shear rock 100 ft tall rock walls.
@Herrsquidward

2 Likes

i almost said something about that too, saskatchewan is flaaaaaaaaaat

1 Like

Lol depends where in the province you’re travelling . Southern part yes , northern part not so flat.

1 Like

Paralyzed monster

@JohnnyPotseed

20 Likes

Looks really good tried any yet ?

2 Likes

No not yet the first plant I grew turned out to be a male last round .

2 Likes

Looks good bro, can’t believe you are still dealing with the fallout from the fires, crazy it’s been an looong time now! Any grape pie growing right now? I’d love to see some pics if so

1 Like

I might have one plant in the group currently going. I’ll have to check .

1 Like

You running all gavi 1000’s with the controller in there bro?

1 Like

Yep, the Paralyzed Monster (PPP x Frankie) is regular, so there’ll be an occasional male. If possible, collect the pollen for future use!

Also, lol that there is one damn lovely lady you got going!!

2 Likes

Thanks Johnny looking forward to smoking her. Yes a room full of hps some day I’ll switch to leds