Multi strain test run

Heat isn’t an issue for your room right???
If heat n elec bill arent issues , I’d say don’t fix what ain’t broken .
I however am never going back to bulbs

1 Like

I need the heat they produce in the winter months . And shutting down for the summer is a nice break .
Plus they do make solid hard bud top to bottom which I doubt led would finish the bottom of the plants!

2 Likes

Carcass skunk x cheetos a @santero strain .

24 Likes

Here’s the grape pie plant . Starting to frost up a bit pretty sure it’s not the one I named frosty though .

23 Likes

Orange sunshine @50State

23 Likes

skunk an cheetos sounds nice :smiley:

looks great!

2 Likes

@santero has so really great stinky strains first time running this girl but she’s living up to her name .

3 Likes

Looks great! Got those nice deep colours! Love it

2 Likes

Thanks couple more weeks of reduced nutes and the fade should be epic . Already starting to see some colour changes starting .

4 Likes

Start of week 7 .

20 Likes

Just so nice to see real sized plants , the 2 ouncers have their place , just not in our gardens huh :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve always grew 5 ft plus plants often wondered what 3 ft shrubs would be like to grow .

2 Likes

I see many many grow 2 footers in tents . Flip at 3 to 6 inches . Yield cannot be much , from most pics it’s hard to see. Size . I can see your size , lol

3 Likes

Major storm happening yard is covered in a couple 3 inches of water .

Hoping the power doesn’t go out. Mess’s up my controller.

11 Likes

Looks like Texas , that’s our usual storm weekly

2 Likes

Whole pic your yard ?

2 Likes

Just the front facing the road I’ll shoot one of the back yard.

1 Like

17 Likes

3 strain mixture tonight. Block head x mikato sour taxi and GDP makes the nose run . Nice up type buzz.

17 Likes

Send some of that rain this way. They been promising me water, but the skies stay dry, very disheartening.

The plants are suffering, and the moths are doing the fricking jig :roll_eyes:

2 Likes