Multi strain test run

My exact words . Another week and a half till they get sulphur smoked should be dried and all trimmed up by then.

4 Likes

Nice, and the sulfur works double duty as a preventative too! Awesome

When i said there are none HERE…what i meant was my PACK keeps EVERYTHING out of our place. Even insects are hunted n attacked. ALL the squirells n possums n such give a wide berth to my property.

Not a killer, dont like shooting stuff. not my way. Love guns n shooting, but not hunting. Did some as a young man, never set well with me. Im not a fag, nor a timid person(LMAO!) just shooting defenceless critters from 200 yards away with a 20 power scope and a rifle capable of 1/2 MOA accuracy seems an ego trip to me. I shot metallic silhoutte and bench rest for 5 years, handloaded, went to range 3 times a week. Placing a shot in a 5 inch circle @ 100 or 200 yards is not much of a challenge.

Where i to “hunt” now, would be with my cam and long lens.

I will shoot or kill rats, snakes, spiders, coyote’s , nutria

5 Likes

Neither am I but destructive rodents living rent free in my tin box I’m not a fan of. Just noticed yesterday little buggers are eating the wire coating on my mini split so now I’m pissed.

4 Likes

Yikes! Little pricks are getting destructive. Yup no bueno whatsoever! Get em :angry:

1 Like

oh id shoot them. Get a live trap, what i did , works fast . Just bait, you will catch them …

My hunter .

18 Likes

3 out of the 5 living in the tin box vaporized the other 2 have been evicted and locked out with steel wool and spray foam to live another day.

9 Likes

Awesome, glad to hear it bro.

2 Likes

nice job you two!!!

1 Like

Dead Whabbits
(Carcass Skunk x Cheetos) from @santero
Tester bud still a week left to dry.

18 Likes

ooh nice, how long did you let her stand and how do the buds smell, mate? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cut at 62 days only been hanging 8 days. Needs some more drying and a cure . Bit of skunk diesel cheese mix still pretty early to tell definitely some sticky bud lots of crystal.

Looking forward to smoking that bud tomorrow once dry .

8 Likes

Dead Whabbits

Rolled up a tester tastes excellent for no cure .

@santero
Oh ya half way threw I had to put her out . Nose running ears ringing nice buzz .

13 Likes

And I just ordered 4 packs of the Cheetos F2 while eyeballing the Whabbits like a hawk. :man_facepalming:

@santero has got some dank I hear.

How many Whabbits did you run?

4 Likes

Only 2,seeds and found a keeper.
Should add don’t sleep on this strain well worth the cheap price for excellent smoke.

5 Likes

Where did you pick those up ?

4 Likes

You asking me ? Direct from @santero

5 Likes

They are available @Great_lakes_Genetics @smokenhike

3 Likes

Nice @ShiskaberrySavior i was curious about that one.

5 Likes