Multi strain test run

Thanks need to have a back up plan if my veg room plants forget to get watered . Leaving near the end of the month and my care taker isn’t reliable enough.

4 Likes

Very good plan bro, where you headed?

1 Like

Victoria and possibly Washington state .

1 Like

Nice! Have fun, Washington is beautiful. And Victoria is obviously amazing too! Have a blast! I’m jelly, wish I was joining you. Been a few years since I’ve done much…. Long overdue

1 Like

Same here been a few years since we went on a holiday looking forward to it . First summer I haven’t had the tin box full of flowering plants so might as well take advantage of the chance to take off.

1 Like

Hell yes brother! I’d be all over it, take lots of pics for me. And if you get a chance, drop a line in the water. Both legendary fishing places for sure. Nice

1 Like

Hemp field maybe a mile from home .

14 Likes

Noice…
Hope you don’t have a hemp pollen problem lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s been on my mind didn’t seem to bother my outdoor plant last year . Never know though wind can carry it a long ways.

3 Likes

Nice big fatties.
I don’t see myself in the field. lol
Green Curry sounds spicy.

3 Likes

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior . Just saw your question on cuts in the fridge. I keep them dry, with no moisture in the sealed bag and get 7-8 weeks routinely. I find anything longer then that gets touch and go. Ive gone up to 10 weeks with limited results but I’ve never tried moisture in the bag as a comparison. My fridge is always stuffed with snips to save space while hunting.
:grin::v:

7 Likes

Sounds good I’ll do the same no moisture they just need to survive about 3 weeks. Thanks

4 Likes

Do any plants ever escape from those fields and go feral?

2 Likes

How did this one turn out? The Maui Pink Diesel was dominant in another grow and the nail polish smell carried through to the cross. Any colors?

2 Likes

To be honest I’m not quite sure I’ll dig threw my stash and see if I can find some bud . It’s possible they didn’t make it or are still in the veg jungle.

Heres a :skunk: smelling green curry x snow lotus sure getting bushy in a octopot.

20 Likes

holy bush :evergreen_tree: looking great as always!!!

2 Likes

Cooking some oil down today.

18 Likes

What’s in the jars vrs what you’ll have at the end?

2 Likes

Just some old school oil took a oz of ground up bud soaked it in 100 proof in the freezer for 24 hrs and then just cooked off the alcohol . And I’m left with the sticky thick oil .

7 Likes

you ever think about getting a distiller for oil making and re use iso or alcohol ? alcohol in canada is to expensive to waste lol

2 Likes