Multi strain test run

Thanks there too healthy won’t slow down . I think I’ll just take a pile of clones and turf them . Some won’t even be saved not worth growing again .

If you get lost in there, we will send in the rescue team.
download (17)
Looks like you are going to have your hands full.lol

4 Likes

Years back we took a bus tour to zip line in the jungle in Mexico the bus driver played that song as we turned off the paved road.

5 Likes

Love it seems like a regular occurrence, could be much worse problems all looks good and healthy!
Damn right welcome to the jungle ! :palm_tree:

5 Likes

Probably getting tired of looking at the green curry x snow lotus she sure is enjoying the outdoors.

16 Likes

She’s blowin up for sure!

1 Like

Wow, look at her go and branch…that pot is working huh!

1 Like

Everyone should experience growing a plant in a octopot at least once just to see the results.

Lazy man’s grow style.

5 Likes

if they did, Chris, the Octo inventor wouldnt be going broke…

1 Like

Well hopefully something changes for him. It would be a shame to see that product disappear.
I’d been told don’t stick a big rooted plant in a octopot there’s proof they adapt and quite well I’ll add.

1 Like

ANY size can work in them, done it from a seed to a 1 year old mother

2 Likes

She has her roots down now just had to fill the res again 3 days and she has drank it all up .

1 Like

My flowering ladies are sucking rez dry in 2.5 days now, end of week 3. Gonna go to every 2 days soon.

1 Like

Sure can tell when they kick into high gear.

1 Like

I planned to, but decided against it coz i have to take out my pH meter again for that…

Right now I get away with blindly adding vinegar for veg plants and baking soda for flowering ones, talk about lazy LMAO :rofl:

3 Likes

My water tests good any where between 6.0/6.7 should work with a octopot. I don’t bother testing mine unless I see a issue.

3 Likes

Green curry x snow lotus

23 Likes

I’ve got a question on cuts stored in the fridge ?

What’s the proper procedure wrapped in damp paper towel and in a zip lock? Thanks

2 Likes

Anyone able to answer the proper storage of cuts in a fridge?

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I do, decent absorption paper towels, cheap ones have given me pink mold before now I use bounty/Scott etc. never had it happen again although it was probs me anyway. Not soaked but moist, leave a decent amount of air in the bags too, they last a looong time

4 Likes