Multi strain test run

Clones still giving her some still need a few more days in the cloner but they also were just started on the 27 last month and it’s been cool in the veg room.

14 Likes

Splurged on my holiday and bought a pre rolled sprinkled in keif cone from a native pot store . Really wishing now I’d bought a few more.

19 Likes

looks like the trip was nice and amazing views. you actually enjoy the pre roll ? always hit and miss for me

4 Likes

This is exceptional good only description was its a sativa . Smooth clean smoke great taste and strong uplifting 3 hr buzz .

7 Likes

While away I picked up a new to me ts3000 light that the wife’s cousin didn’t want. Guess I’ll try being a led grower see how I like it.

17 Likes

hope you had a good time!?

the ts models are working fine. the only thing is that you can´t pull jojo strings trough it ! :rofl: :kissing:

1 Like

Thanks had a great time @204medismoke and @m0sirys . Would be a great place to live if a person could afford it.

3 Likes

thats so true everything here became so expensiv… rent … live cost ect. i bet that is everywhere the same. to some degree!

3 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG send me a gift got it today from Amazon . Thanks for sending them out. Have a great evening.

15 Likes

If you learn their word for the cannabis plant, they’ll seriously love you. If you get to know them good enough, they’ll give you free stuff.

2 Likes

Time to get some new strains popped first out of the vault is Alien OG from @JohnnyPotseed .

14 Likes

Next up some road kill skunk not sure who sent me these ?

11 Likes

Now what’s next?

Any requests?

12 Likes

I am in the same boat right now having a hard time getting to my humidifiers to fill up

Nice grow

10 Likes

Think that’s from Doug
Still waiting for mine to land from a win

3 Likes

I do love your style

I guess we are all in the same boat

I take something old each run

5 Likes

Thanks guys such a tough decision when it comes to picking strains should just close my eyes and pick. I’ve got some real old stuff back from open grow days that should get grown out before it’s too late .

1 Like

Mass gas 2 x g fume from @Ftlob

10 Likes

Your gardens looking good looks like you’ve got a bit of room left .

2 Likes

A 4 way auto from @chronix to finish up todays selections.

10 Likes