Multi strain test run

there is alot of fun in the box !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Your not kidding itā€™s like your 10 and in a candy store and told you can pick what ever you want . Lol

3 Likes

welcome to the candyshop :smile: :innocent: :innocent:

2 Likes

how long did it take for your collection to reach this size?

2 Likes

I solved my problem cut a pile of clones and tossed all the moms .

4 Likes

Not long after joining this site it exploded maybe 3 years ?
I had a theft of my previous seed collection which contained several hundreds of old strains would of loved to have those today.

8 Likes

ok thats not that long :slight_smile:

that hurts a lot !!!. serveral 100 old strains :expressionless: :expressionless: i fell your pain!

4 Likes

Probably 10 plus years of collecting gone pretty sure I know who did it but canā€™t prove anything . Only things they took were my seeds and weed was gone on a 2 week trip and only a few people knew we were away.

2 Likes

oh my gosh that is really hard manā€¦ karma will hopefully fix it!! it sucks when you know but cant prove it. :frowning:

sorry to bring it back to your mind!

2 Likes

I still think of stuff I remember that was in there any time I see seeds or plants and thatā€™s 24/7 usually . itā€™s been Jan of 2012 Jamaican holiday that it happened.

4 Likes

understandable!!! :unamused: :unamused:

1 Like

Itā€™s all good though have had some really generous people help out and to be honest some of todays strains ( know I might catch flak ) are as good or better than stuff in the early years.

5 Likes

different time different strains! i was holding the same clone over years, to long i think now. when i look at it now pretty dumb. i missed out alot. but now there is so much to explore and to try out. making seeds ect. and that makes me quite happy :slight_smile: and for me the best strain is variety.

4 Likes

Green curry x snow lotus in a octopot gave her some cal mag since being back home starting to green back up.

11 Likes

she became a nice tree :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have to agree variety is the spice of life . Was doing similar for the longest time . Nice to try different cultivars never know when youā€™ll find your next favourite.

3 Likes

yeah spice of life hits the nail! so new stuff always good! only that it takes time to find a good motherplant. selection takes timeā€¦not like we can do anything about that. :rofl: :rofl:

but sure a rewarding thing i think :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have 11 clonez im working through this year . All known supposedly killer genetics . i have 3 keepers right now , and hope to find 2 to 3 more in the 11 cuts. Getting tired of running through shit , not having uniform canopies and keeping 15 Mothers . The plan is to have 5 or 6 plants i LOVE i can run in rotation , 3 of them and 1 new tester every tent . That gives me plenty of known good bud and one new strain every tent harvest .

It is harder than i thought picking keepers . Been through maybe 40 so far , and only found 2 i will keep . and its actually only one . The second one is my own cross To one of the elite cuts , which i like better than the cut itself .So all these plants , only 1 have i LOVED and another i do but i made it , did come from one of the cuts however , so do i call it one or two keepers??

Hard to find taste smell power and density all rolled into one .

4 Likes

I hate winters but kinda looking forward at getting back into the tin box again .
Might just try a shit load of new seed starts give them a 2/3 week veg and flip. 10/15 different varieties see what I find.

5 Likes

I agree Iā€™ve whittled it down to about 8 and of those 3 stand out from the rest .

Doing good compared to 15 plus I was holding only regret was the grape pie called frosty I let go by mistake.

1 Like