Multi strain test run

Well I might have to strike a deal with him once he has clones to cut. Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Figured I best deal with the fridge clones several were limp dicks but I’ve managed to salvage at least a few . Should of dealt with them last weekend they were in much better shape then .

14 Likes

My pleasure, he’s awesome to work with and will gladly work with you, I can’t say enough good things, I’ve sent 10-12 people who have bought stuff, not one single issue. Just praise

3 Likes

Ya there’s a certain point where they just start to drop off, I’m sure you’ll get a bunch bro! Nice. It’s such a killer hack!

2 Likes

Humidity is what got them I think , bags were soaking wet some were showing signs of white mold .

Got 15 decent ones see how many recover in the next few days. Can always cut more since everything is still in veg.

3 Likes

Nice, yep it’s the moisture outside that does it.

1 Like

What’s my chance to get WC from you next time your doing clones ? That is the one you got from jet?

3 Likes

Gonna drop a few more seeds this afternoon see how many of these I can kill.

Hoping the chocolate rain make it that’s it for those .
Orange goji or purple lemonade not sure which that big pack is I’m leaning towards orange goji but I’ll take my chances .

17 Likes

Broke out a bag of 2 month cured @JohnnyPotseed Paralyzed monster this afternoon. Pretty dam tasty .

22 Likes

lol Glad you like it, cuz!

4 Likes

Just finished half a joint and definitely :+1::+1: figured I’d better add a second thumb she deserves it.

5 Likes

Such a great buzz when you break open a strain that’s either new or has been a few months since smoking it. Variety is definitely the spice of life .

9 Likes

14 Likes

100% chance bro

2 Likes

Well latest seed starts sprouted 2 for 2 of some very old chocolate rain and the hand full of 20 or so orange goji all but 3 of those tailed .

6 Likes

Nice! Hope those choc rain produce for sure! Heard nothing but great stuff about the orange Goji . Good choices bro. Glad to hear all is well also :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks appreciate it. Was very happy with the doctor’s findings though for sure a tumour was back . All worried for nothing I guess.

Really surprised me on the chocolate rain seeds they still could damp off on me.
I’ll see what the orange goji if in fact that’s what they are and if there who the package says it is I’d be more than happy to send some your way. Just don’t want to send you something that isn’t wha it is . Could very well be purple lemonade x orange goji I know I’d made both.

Here’s a pic of bog bubble hoping it’s a girl. Disregard the spots on the leaves just water splashes no bugs.

15 Likes

Alien OG doing good .

19 Likes

Some @santero carcass skunk x cheetos

17 Likes

gwau :slight_smile: ow man, that looks nice *njom *
i hope you enjoy the smoke my friend :metal:

how do those CR-beans look?
did they pop? CR is so nice :yum:

8 Likes