Munchies for a good buzzon

Tacos all day!!! I also hit a small mom and pop place for my taco fix!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Damn. Did any of yā€™all hear about the poor guy who died from eating cheap licorice candy every day?

I know Iā€™m harshing everyones vibe here :sweat_smile: but this thread might end up merging with the ā€˜medicalā€™ threads here, including mental healthā€¦ :joy:

Sour candy. Mmmmmā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Nachos! Nachos! Nachos! My go to munchie food

3 Likes

Hey, if I have to choose between sour gummy worms and living a long life, well, I wasnā€™t doing much with it anyways.

Edit because I hit send too fast: the citric acid is amazing for dry mouthā€¦ maybe. Probably not really but it keeps me from noticing.

4 Likes

What If I smoke all day long, 7 days a weekā€¦ should I just list all the things I eat in a week lol.

2 Likes

Ramen noodles, thatā€™s another good one when your bakedā€¦ Cheap too. Want to know how to make the worlds best bowl of Ramen?

After youā€™re done boiling the noodles, take the little seasoning packet and dump it in the bowl you will be adding the noodles to (without the noodles and water.) Now add around a teaspoon of olive oil and a dash of soy sauce to the bowl of seasoning powder. Dump the water you used to cook the noodles with (without adding the noodles too) and mix until everything dissolved. Now add the noodles and occasionally stir them, coating them in the oil. Do this for 5 minutes while the noodles cool and soak up the flavor, then enjoy!

So one time in my teenage years I was at a buddies house. We blazed throughout the night after his mom fell asleep. When he passed out, I went for a bowl of frosted flakes. I poured the bowl and went for the milk andā€¦ no milk. But there was vanilla ice cream. I made a bowl of ice cream and then dumped my other bowl of frosted flakes on the ice cream. I wanted to let the ice cream melt but what stoner can have a bowl of ice cream in front of them and not indulge?? This is top 5 smartest things Iā€™ve done under the influence.
Happy munching.

1 Like

I thought you were starting a xx commercial lol. I donā€™t always get the munchies, but when I do, I eat the fridge!

2 Likes

I didnā€™t even think of that lol. I donā€™t always get the munchies, but when I do Iā€™m laying on the floor in my underwear at 1am :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Excellant idea i use either pizza sauce or spghatti sauce with shak

E

On romano par cheese

1 Like

I really like like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with strawberry jam. One of my first times getting stoned my buddy and I made pb&j with homemade strawberry jelly. The kind where you can feel the sugar crunch between your teeth while chewing. Itā€™s a staple of mine.