Munchies for a good buzzon

Just wondering how does everyone satisfy the munchy cravings and cotton mouth myself i like oreo cookies and milk ice cold water or fignewtons maybe a tuna sandwich with lays chips as a condomint

6 Likes

Dude you’re makin me hungry.

Cuz I already have the munchies! :laughing:

If anyone has a solution to cottonmouth besides waterboarding I’m down to listen. :desert:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I don’t always get the munchies but when I do they’re endless. I usually start by making real food like a sandwich or meal, then a couple hours later I’m eating random bags of chocolate chips, pickles and whatever else I can see lol

6 Likes

My go to snack is usually a chocolate chip granola bar the ones in the blue box from Costco with a ton of peanut butter all over it.

6 Likes

Lol to funny

3 Likes

I i never go grocery shopping with a buzz on cause i will end up with cabinets full of crap

6 Likes

Right on
Will add tjose to my grocery lidt fot tomorrow

5 Likes

Salty sweet, repeat.

3 Likes

Grapes!

About a year ago I was diagnosed with diabetes and had to completely change the way I eat. All the munchie junk food I used to love is off the table now. My faves these days are grapes and I found some fruit popsicles that are only 60 calories each. And I drink a LOT of water.

6 Likes

Freeze the grapes 1st i have diabetes also plus the added bonus of dyalisis my nutritionist told me anout freezing grapes and watermellon chunk

4 Likes

Everytjing in moderation

1 Like

i dont get the real munchies or at least what i thought was the munchies anymore.

1 Like

I can eat a whole pack of these. image

5 Likes

Depends on the munchie level.A couple of lbs of wings basted in bbq sauce then broiled to get them crisp.

Double chocolate chip or Oatmeal raisin cookies dipped in ice cold milk lol

Sometimes its skittles and a Milkway with some sour wine gums

Bryers vanilla bean icecream with grated chocolate over it or Rainbow sherbert with grated chocolate.Fuk just made myself hungry lol

3 Likes

Jones Rootbeer put in the freezer till it just starts to slush up.works everytime for cottonmouth

3 Likes

Mexican food all the way! There’s this little family owned joint where I live that makes some out of this world street-style Mexi munchies. I love stopping there after a stoned hike through the valley, it’s like being in heaven. They give you all these different sauces and there’s always a bowl of hot peppers on the table. They also have this little tienda espana that has a bakery with all these unique pastries and specialty ice creams. :blush:

5 Likes

Ahhh, thats amazing!!!

Do you have any neuropathy? Asking because my hubby suffers from it horribly, and hes a stoner. Wondering if I need to start feeding him edibles.

Thx, much love :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Frozen green grapes used as ice in like a sparkling water or diet sprite :yum: yummmmmmy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I do not. Sorry to hear that your sweetie experiences that. I consider myself lucky that I can control my blood sugar levels through dietary change and Metformin (pill). Looking back I can’t believe how much sugar I was pumping into my system. I’ve lost 40 lbs in the past year just by paying proper attention to what I shovel into my face. It’s certainly not due to exercise [looks at jar of indica]!

3 Likes

No i dont thank goodness

1 Like