Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

Thank you very much, but in the meantime I managed to get it.
I appreciate your move and if something goes wrong I know where to turn
And for other things too.
Great respect

1 Like

If you add overgrow member and 420noob when purchasing you’ll get 2 freebies spore syringes I believe.

5 Likes

I offer a free spore syringe for mentioning a referral (420noob) and a free item for mentioning Overgrow (or using the Overgrow coupon). The OG freebie will be either a spore syringe, spore swab or gourmet LC.

I also offer a free spore syringe at $35 or more, so very easily you can put in a small order and get 3 freebies!
Support MMM and help me continue to support Overgrow <3

7 Likes

They are great!
If MMM doesn’t carry it, PNWSC is a great resource, but I am biased to say shop at mushroommanmycology.com first :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Well, inoculated my 24 jars (12 McKennaii and 12 Tasmanian) on 3/1. Here we are on 3/6 and all 24 are showing signs!

This time around I plan to line my shoeboxes with black plastic bags and let the substrate consolidate before putting into fruiting conditions. This is specifically to avoid the issue of non-full flushes as I saw some discussion on earlier in the thread.

Can’t wait to try these out.

3 Likes

Yes. That’s the way I see it too. What conventional wisdom thinks of as “God” (regardless the lense through which it is experienced) is actually that spiritual milieu. When we die, our ego dissolves and we rejoin (*or more accurately recognize that we were part of it all along) that great mass of energy (love) that is our essence.

5 Likes

I got some from you a few weeks back and had some bad luck with contaminated grain bags (still thought it was fun to watch the mold and mycelium interact) the good grain bags colonized way faster than the first spores I got off another site. you got that good shit

2 Likes

Sterile spore syringes are the key! Anyone can make a print and put the spores in a syringe but to have it sterile is the kicker.

3 Likes

Thai Elephant dung is quickest colonizer out the gate. Will continue to update and share my observations.

2 Likes

Yep. I’ve been using. Bod’s So Easy A Caveman Could Do It™ Spore Syringe Making TEK from The Shroomery. Super easy way of making a sterile spore syringe.

2 Likes

Remember the print needs to be sterile to help guarantee sterile sryinge.

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues though!

If you can decipher if it seemed like a syringe issue vs a bag issue vs injection issue etc, let me know. I’d like to record the batch you had issues with and see if I can offer an extra freebie/replacement on a future order.

Cheers <3

2 Likes

@PsillyRabbit cultures landed! What is the not enigma culture?

5 Likes

Atlantis #7 stone clone. Did the 2nd package make it?

Dun forget to leave my 100th trade rating

7 Likes

nope just this one so far lol. I got you bro thanks.

5 Likes

thanks for the offer but it was defiantly a bag issue. I’ve haven’t had time to make my own so I bought some from a grow shop that had issues with the whole shipment. your spores worked great

3 Likes

Right on growmie! Thats the good shit right therr.

3 Likes

I want to learn more about different cube strains potency specifically psilocybin and psilocin levels, anyone know a good source for that info?

1 Like

I found a great bargain on rye. I think anyways…
5 lbs. For $2.00!!

For me I like rye grain the best, so far.
Golden Teacher and Texas Orange Cap

10 Likes

Great find @Bobgrows! :v:

Local source?

3 Likes