Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

I have been microdosing .25g of shrooms about once a week for the last several months. It has been the most effective anti-depression treatment I have had in my life. It has almost completely removed my anxiety which has been debilitating for me at times. Some magic in those mushrooms for sure. I’ll be growing my own very soon.

8 Likes

All I have are tampanesis and ape on hand in my stash. I guess it is that time of year again

3 Likes

Micro dosing is definitely great treatment for a lot of folks. Personally I found about 15 ug of good clean L every 3 days best for me. Even at such a low dose I feel the body load from the fungi and it makes me not want to be as physically active

6 Likes

@anon93244739 Dunking worked great! Started seeing pins next day! Mostly sprouting from area that was submerged. (Bottom half inch of cake). Should I use a higher water level next time? Seems like it could be heavier

2 Likes

I’ve still got some of yours from last year. They are definitely cracker dry! I put them in my grinder then drop a baby spoonful on the back of my tongue with a Coca Cola chaser. 3 of those spoons esta bueno!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

Yeah, you can totally submerge it. As long as you don’t go past 12 hours the mycellium won’t drown

4 Likes

Figured that, but didnt want to overdo it off rip. Thanks again. Have 5 mason jars of my own PE LC need to do something with it lol been in my fridge for 7 months.

4 Likes

Had some fun with this one and just let it go, I found it interesting that the cap opened up but the top of the stem didnt really get bulbous. Ended up 8g dry!

12 Likes

Does anyone do a “Martha closet” or a grow tent for a fruiting chamber? I’m working on one right now and wanted some advice.

I’m building a temp and humidity controlled tent at my buddy in ann arbors new house currently. Inkbird temp and humidity sensor, 4x4 tent, ultrasonic humidifier, 4" exhaust fan with timer for every 12 hours 2 minutes on, small space heater, small merv 12 filters over the inlets, 2 18"×48" 4 layer shelves inside.

Once set its basically hands off except for filling the humidifier and picking/ pulling out or putting in new tubs. Once a month pull everything and microban all the surfaces.

6 Likes
5 Likes

How do you feel about lighting @anon93244739? Ive got a high lumen LED ive always thought of using but would be a mission to hook up because im not in a tent

2 Likes

Dope! More more more!

1 Like

I’m putting a single 13w led daylight bulb in there, they need a day night cycle to pin and the fruits will grow towards it ( think, the mycellium finally consumes its way to a surface inside of a hollow log, the light and oxygen triggers pinning, then they grow towards light as the direction of “out”. If something won’t fruit i find that 36 hours if dark followed by 24 of light 90% of the time triggers pin set on cubensis.

5 Likes

Great information! Thanks! I hadnt really heard the breakdown directly from anyone. Whats my best bet if im just using different types of tubs/trays?

2 Likes

As long as they have something to grow towards. Oxygen helps with pins set too, thats why they can fruit in total darkness, but a light cycle helps for sure.

4 Likes

@anon93244739 is a such a wealth of knowledge!

4 Likes

I definitely believe in the fanning process! Going to research something to add some light to the monotub, maybe LED strips

2 Likes

I just tried and failed a hundred times. And took notes

6 Likes

Thats the best way to learn. Knowledge without experience aint shit. You sir have wisdom. There is a saying that pops into my mind daily.

“Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdon is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad.”

7 Likes