Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

I put way too big of a verm layer on. I only use maybe a spoonful of verm on top now.

1 Like

I’m guessing standard pf Tek? Looks almost cobweb mold like

2 Likes

Yep, ok thanks im not gonna trust it.

2 Likes

ah good to know does any plastic container work? thanks in advance

1 Like

Yeah, as long as you sanitize. Some people like dark sides, but I found it doesn’t really matter

1 Like

I’m trying to grow some regular grass seeds in these bare spots and these mushrooms are popping up…

4 Likes

Ran across this today… maybe you Mushroom :mushroom: heads could benefit from this. Although these are likely just edible varieties. :yum:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/693087265/5-pack-mushroom-liquid-culture-your?ref=shop_home_feat_1&pro=1

3 Likes

Check it out bromigos…

7 Likes

Nice, what strain is this?

1 Like

Tidal wave (pe x b+)

3 Likes

I never heard of this strain…how big do they get? When I grew the Homestead shrooms they said to pick them before they open up and release their spores. Should I do the same with this strain?

4 Likes

Yep, I like to pick like your pic, right when the veil is tearing. The block I did produced lots of 3 gram dry fruits… A few bigger a few smaller, but pretty consistent.

3 Likes

GT bulk grain inoculation. Going to use aged horse manure to grow these.

1 Like

Lastest pix, way over 200+ pins…

6 Likes

I think the caps are starting to open up…Should I start harvesting these small mushrooms? I don’t think they are gonna get any bigger, what do you think?

3 Likes

Just the ones that are opening. That’s weird, they are staying tiny. I’d let your humidity drop just a little.

3 Likes

dude, you should change your user name to Merlin or Panoramix, the druid, shaman or something… your knowledge on drug chemistry is mind blowing

2 Likes

Thanks! Way back when I was Detroit_shaman on a few boards.

I just like to be self sufficient, I had a few friends get bunk or laced stuff back in the day and decided not to let it happen to myself. If I can’t make it, I probably won’t consume it.

3 Likes

@anon93244739
How long can sterilised and uncolonised jars be stored in fridge before inoculation?

1 Like

About 1-2 months

2 Likes