MUST SEE! Free ebooks link for every potheads library

Free information for all people :books::books:

Good one, mate. :thumbsup: :smiley:

1 Like

@LemonadeJoe, the only way I’ve seen to tag a topic is when I create it, there is an input cell to apply a tag to the topic. I’ve looked for a way to access that input cell again to add a tag to one of my threads and couldn’t find a way to get there.

Thanks, bro

1 Like

@Cobra50 Hey buddy nice to see you in my neck of the woods

In the title of the thread (at the top of the thread), there is a pencil icon at the end to edit the title. From there you can add additional tags. Not everyone has this ability, one of the badges enables it but would think you’d have that ability…

3 Likes

Thanks,brother @Hoodini… Nice list of resources. Particularly like the Fun Book. Finally crosswords that I can finish. :laughing:

You may not have seen this thread: Books, PDF's, and other useful nerdy sh#t
@DavesNotHere started the thread and @Jellypowered added a huge amount of books as well. @MadScientist called the thread, “The Marijuana Library of Congress”. It also has cannabis related reading materials. It might be a good idea to pool your list with that one. Make it a “one stop” source for reading material.

@Northern_Loki, the thread I wanted to add the tag to no longer has the pencil at the top. The same with a couple of my other threads. They are over 3 months old, maybe there is a time limit to editing the 1st post info. Thanks for your response.

3 Likes

You can message or request any mod to help you edit the thread title, I’ve had to do the same on mine before :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there a time limit to that? I 1st noticed on my “clone environment” topic. I wanted to add a tag #SolStrip_X3 and I found the edit icon had disappeared. Later, I wanted to add info for a newer seed donor to the top post in my “Seeds gifted to me” thread and found that 1 no longer had the edit icon. Then I wondered if there was an edit limit also since I had edited it at least 6 times. Is there a topic that covers that sort info that I hadn’t noticed?

1 Like

Sure is brother, found it for ya!

3 Likes

@Jellypowered Jelly to the rescue again. Thanks man! :thumbsup::peace:

2 Likes

Sorry I never responded @Cobra50 thanks for letting me know about that other thread!:+1: it’s got good stuff too

1 Like

No problem, bro. It seems we have no shortage of cannabis literature.:smiley: So many books, so little time for reading. :frowning:

1 Like

Ya I know! Even i, hoodini, still haven’t read all the ebooks on this link. . . And I have no life!

Just keeping this fresh for our new members

3 Likes

These are pdf’s not ebooks but a long list nevertheless from forum.grasscity.com
gimiks-library-of-organic-gardening-pdf-files

CZ

1 Like

Is it okay to suggest this thread be renamed to ‘Library’ and further reading be included? I probably don’t have time to read it all but some of you younger folks may get there one day :wink:

1 Like

@Olbrannon I’d happily change it for you but aparently I cant :hushed:

This is the same CatNews book link but some instruction about downloading them too. They do add new ones on occasion and I got them all!

I found a great spot to download [COLOR=#0080ff]FREE POT BOOKS [/COLOR]. I downloaded a grow bible first and got lots more. Books look great and complete like the real ones I have here. No web site but just a page of links. Just right click on what you want and then “Save Link As” to download so they don’t open first as many are 50+ megs. They got lots. Enjoy.

:peace:

2 Likes

That link in my post right above is dead for a while now but here’s a good one with almost all the same pot books and lots more so explore some of the other links and pages to find lots of great info.

Cannabis eBook Library

2 Likes

www.pdfdrive.com (I think, that’s the link) is a file sharing site where you can find ALL kinds of free to download books. :relaxed:
Download in different formats too, “EPUB,PDF,etc…”
I’ve read Ed’s and Al’s books on Cannabis growing and have several I’m sifting through for info I can gobble up if I need it. :grin:

2 Likes