Mutant Madness?

@crunkyeah Thank you for your kind words. I began with a Subterfuge#1 backcross that i call Portuguese Parsley(PP) and crossed it to a PineTarKush i had that kind of grows like a beast. The PTK mom has a strong pinesol taste/terps that kind of coats your tongue. I took the cross to F3 and crossed it back to the PTK mom and have taken that to the F2/F3. So the result is 75%PTK and 25%PP. I’m calling this the 2nd generation, but it’s a 1st backcross, twice removed(i hope that made sense)That’s what i have growing outside this year.
Last summer i had one that was crazy productive. I stopped harvesting after filling up 3quart size jars, and still had a bunch left on the plant. ABC’s seem to be cold tolerant and this one ran until mid-December, surviving multiple freezing nights. Not only was it very productive, but the buds were much more dense than the Subterfuge#1 or the PP, which was a goal of mine. The Subterfuge#1 and PP both had limey-piney terps, and mixed well with the PTK in the resulting crosses. I believe there’s some pics on this thread: Pine Tar Bastard’s Outside Grownanza

6 Likes