Mutant plants, fasciation and other abnormalities

I’m a big fan of triple set seedlings. I posted this the other day so I’ll just copy and paste it here:

“Best part about this certain trait/mutation is that when it’s topped it goes to 3 off-shoots instead of 2. Had some bag seeds from a heavily seeded ounce of mid 90’s skunk, 3 out of 10 seeds would throw out 3 water leaves then a 3 set straight off the bat. I miss that weed”

I’ve only seen it on wide leaf Afghani type genetics, what variety are you growing?

6 Likes

It a lemon g × 88g13hp. Im going to clone it just in case. Hopefully it keeps going to the top

1 Like

Awesome hopefully it does it to the top then I have a grow journal greenbee Basement Boutique with octopots I just started here on og I’ll keep it updated over there

1 Like

Just had this one a couple of weeks ago. It has grown out of it after the 2nd set of leaves.

Oger99 x C-Plus

4 Likes

pretty lil baby!

1 Like

its out of focus but this one also has three cotyledons (underneath) and three leaf shoots

its a GG4 by Floyd.

4 Likes

Oh no! A mutant! :scream:

3 Likes

The bottom left plant was an example of example of whorled phyllotaxy. She stayed that way until I topped her.

2 Likes

Mutant by @RegularSeed

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing! What an oddity there! Where any chemicals used on this plant? I’ve never seen anything like it. Truly bizarre.

No, only organic nutrients
2 days in bloom…
Soon make a new pics

1 Like

1 month in would you cull or keep it doesnt matter im keeping it

5 Likes

i know a guy who got busted doing crossing and had a butt load of girls. the only reason he didn’t do more time was the meticulous records he kept proving he wasn’t just out to grow a bunch to get rid of.

1 Like

How do they look now? I’ve got some ChemSis x Grape Pie Bx doing the same.

2 Likes

Ill have to get some pics of them theyve turned into some nice lookin plants

1 Like

Hopefully mine do too, what strain are yours?

Honestly i have no idea the one the other one is called goblin girl this one is goblin girl shes got varigation twisted leaves and self topped the other one i gotta take a pic of the other one

2 Likes

Those are definitely some interesting serrations, that one could get out of hand pretty easily.

Its an afgoo x gg4 crossed to the purps then back crossed to the afgoo x gg4 mother seeds are 7+ years old

1 Like

That sounds amazing, have you ran that before?