Mutant plants, fasciation and other abnormalities

The Medusa it growing up. Besides the hot mess below the canopy, she looks perfectly fine. She is a little behind in budding. I’m sure the delay is part of the mutation.

8 Likes

That’s quite an interesting thing you got going on there.

1 Like

Thank you brother. @Myles_CaliGold

2 Likes

Nympho Medusa line… 2 heads are better than one. Here is another example of the self splitting.

This thing has tops galore. But so does each one grown from this line. Here is the top of the plant from the above post

6 Likes

Not original Brother’s Grimm stock. C99 mutant.

Plants in the same system look healthy, this one though has looked weird since early veg. I thought it was initially wind damage since it was closest to the fan. Once it was moved and grew bigger, it did not outgrow the mutation. Weird, not sure if I should flower her until she grows regular.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

3 Likes

Triangle

12 Likes

Good ole 11 blade from a while back

5 Likes

I had a 13 once, the leaves were the size of a 12" dinner plate. That’s a monster too isn’t it?

3 Likes

I don’t think it was quite a dinner plate but they were definitely huge. I’ve had a few real weird leaf abnormalities but sorting through 5k pics to find them is difficult, I’m sure I’ll have more sooner or later anyhow

1 Like

A plant that hermied on me a week or 2 ago. Had some weird braided stems coming out of bud with some male parts. Not sure why but someone more experienced than me said it could be due to vegetative crop steering during flowering and some types handle it worse than others.

10 Likes

Very grinspoon-esque

1 Like

2nd leaf set, 4 fingers on one side

5 Likes

The one ATF from @misterbee I didn’t accidentally murder by knocking over multiple times showing some beautiful 9 blades all around

5 Likes

Got this one, instead of putting out a normal true leaf it threw two smaller leaves, it looks like is missing a leaf but it’s not. Is it a triploid?

4 Likes

Buttermilk biscuits x Nympho is missing it’s middle finger. Crazy

7 Likes

Got another mutant, she been doing this from the start I wish I took a pic when she was little, but I tought I would cull her out, she started slow but then exploded in growth, she exactly a month old just switched to 12/12. It’s a skittles didn’t topped since it’s heavy indica. Some leaves are bicolor right down the middle some not so much. Have you guys ever seen this?

The droppyness it’s because I took the pic in the night cycle.

4 Likes

Wolfpack F2

From the same Wolfpack F2 as above

This is on a different Wolfpack F2

This is the tops of the above split stalk at day 25 from flip

7 Likes

2 Likes

Main vein split on middle finger of fan leaf. Sssdh x Jack.

9 Likes

Been messing around with ducks bastards and freaks. Has anyone seen leaves like these?

9 Likes