Mutants Walk Among Us

Sorry, probably should have specified. The growth coming out from where the pre flower usually comes from. They turn into branches also, it’s a mess later on

Wondering if anyone else has ran into this mutation, I’m growing this one as a experiment, pruning just about everything back until the extra growth catches up or if it will. Last time I ran this strain I decided to let it grow and it took the buds forever to mature and had to harvest twice. The extra growth just kinda grew popcorn buds and was a mess. So this time I’m trying to take advantage of the mutation and see what happens when I let the mutation grow more before switching to 12/12.

@Strainger - Sorry I didn’t see your plant until now! Could you give us any info on it?

If you ask me, it looks like a variety which throws off all kinds of extra stems and leaves where it isn’t supposed to. It also appears like it may be a plant grown from seedling. Maybe try cloning it and see if the clone behaves the same way. That thing looks like several hand cramps to trim.

2 Likes

I have clones this strain before, it doesn’t like to be cloned. It doesn’t grow a main stalk when cloned just throws a bunch of thin stems and weird single finger leaves and looks like a mess. But still very good smoke harvest from them

1 Like

Slurricane from in house genetics

The Dooligah. Giant ABC

It’s a combination of ECSD, Zamal, ABC site 4, Subterfuge#1 and Peanut Butter Breath.

12 Likes

You have my attention.

3 Likes

I’ll be sharing a bunch of his offspring, I’m pretty confident this male will hit 3m tall, pretty large for an abc grown from seed all outdoors

6 Likes

I’d say so! That’s pretty cool.

4 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding. Looks like I’m outta likes again WTF :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

update mutant plant!!!

10 Likes

@lilmanbigplan You are such a tease. Where’s the rest of the plant? :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Here he is… the Dooligah, well over 2m tall and just beginning to enter flowering.

He’s surrounded by female abc hybrids, including a few strong looking Pine Tar Bastards @PineTarBastard should make a great bastard cross

17 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :v:t4:

6 Likes

I like it. Do you have any female “Dooligahs”?

I’m interested in seeing what the bud structure is like.

5 Likes

Love seeing mutants in the great outdoors! Beautiful!

2 Likes

@lilmanbigplan Nice looking plant! She looks very happy. The other bastard leaves look tiny in comparison.

1 Like

While there are siblings that look like good abc plants with the same combination of parents - ECSD, Zamal, ABC site 4, Subterfuge#1 and Peanut Butter Breath. He is a freak, some sort of genetic recombination has gone on, hopefully it appears at a higher rate in his offspring.

I’ll also be doing outcrosses to non mutants with this male. Hopefully stabilising this fast growing ABC structure

9 Likes

Not sure if considered a mutant or just a waste of time but I’m curious this guy is doing some crazy stuff and most of the weird stuff I’ve found usually is fire but terrible at everything else. Lol
Then I found this one who has decided to self top. I’ve had before but not with a perfect leaf. Lol

5 Likes

the same genetics and popped the same time.

2 Likes