Mutants Walk Among Us

Sorry buddy. I think we should start a thread for this one. Maybe a bunch of us could go in on it and someone could grow it.

2 Likes

Post a link on this thread if you start a new thread. Should we post everyone’s ABC outdoor grow this spring there or on here?

I would like to have a place to enjoy everyone’s ABC outdoor grow this summer.

4 Likes

Started a thread

1 Like

Start its own thread!

It’s an aussie bastard walk-about, mate!

2 Likes

Hey no need to say sorry, I´m just suggesting so we don´t hijack this thread any more as its meant to be for this ABC grow that’s all. So we don´t lose this additional amazing info amidst the seed run further on.

I´m really into weird stuff, and also I must have a big ADD lol because I get side tracked very easily

2 Likes

I LIKE IT! Aussie Bastard Walk About!

2 Likes

Its called Hops/cannabis hybrid. Sorry, I still can’t manage a link. Technologically challeged. Shit. Ill scrap the thread. Use the other one. The linked thread. I’m so damn slow typing lol.
Aussie Bastard Walkabout. Good name.

You should start a “find the plant” thread for the. ABC outdoor grow. That would be fun. Everyone do their best to blend it right in to the landscaping, which shouldnt be that hard to do. It would be great to get some ideas. A where’s Waldo type of thread.

4 Likes

Now thats a true ducksfoot right there

Just been having a look at what he has… he even has subterfuge

3 Likes

how can you see al that info and I cant?

1 Like

Seems like a nice, mellow smoke for the home brewer. Nice. Low amounts of Thc(7%) and cbd5%. MEDICINAL BEER!!! Honey, you know what the Doc says. I’d better finish this 6 pack…A beer a day keeps the doctor away! This is great! I’ll grow it! I dont know if they all breed true, but I remember this one might??? I’ll check…

3 Likes

Let me know if you want to split a pack, I dont brew but I’d grow it for fun!

2 Likes

Me either…but I might start lol!

2 Likes

Im not a beer drinker, and it makes sense that a beer lover should grow this one first. But I’d go in on it if someone wants to grow it…I guess I could but a beer lover just seems more appropriate…any volunteers?

3 Likes

If you’ll grow it, I’ll go in. Its pretty cool. I don’t think there will be issues finding others to go in…if you are ok with that. How do I erase the other thread? Could get confusing. I started one for this too.

2 Likes

On the first page of the Kalyseeds site hit the menu button, it’s the Top Choice once you get to that page.

1 Like

Ok thanks, must go now. will look into it later. Take care mutant lovers :grin:

ps, in a very short period of time there are already 39 posts lol see told ya, mutations already taking place

2 Likes

I got Acapulco Gold seeds from Barney’s farm through seedsman. I have planted 2 so far and then I noticed something strange when my seedling sprouted. It had 3 cotyledons and 3 leaves. From my research I think it could be a polyploid mutation. I shall see how this one goes, but has this happened to anyone before. This is my first grow. Wish me luck!

11 Likes

I had my 1st one, they are rather neat. Enjoy it.

Cheers
G

3 Likes