My 1st online Grow Journal GG#4 & Jimmy Rustlers Gorilla Cookies

GG#4RIL
GG#4RILJimmy Rustler Gorilla Cookies
Jimmy Rustler Gorilla Cookies

4 Likes

Setting up the 4x4 tent for flower, any reccomendations for hanging the carbon filter inside the tent sucking air, or outside the tent blowing air… Also any ideas on how to safely hang the lights higher than I currently have it.

7 Likes

Looking great…love me some gg4

3 Likes

I hung my filter inside - sucking air through to the external fan and exhausting out a window vent. The type of fan is important as some designs handle back-pressure better than others.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I have an ac infinity 6" fan.

2 Likes

6" ducting carbon filter, 4x4, 600w hps inside setup. Bout to run some of the same myself bx1f3’s, and some GGRIL. That’s a keeper strain for life. Good luck bro.:grin::+1:

4 Likes

Excellent choice! :+1: That fan design handles back-pressure quite well.
I’m hunting for one right now, LOL :laughing:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I am super excited. Gg4 is my current favorite smoke and all my google search led me to try Tony Green… I cant wait to have some great medicine… added bonus that now I finally have a productive hobby to invest my time in

3 Likes

I’ll tell you what you pick the perfect light perfect tent in the perfect strain to grow. You got easy street now man, just keep her up nice and easy on the nutrients and you’re good man.

First hand that gorilla bubble is pure medicine. I love that stuff. I had to get some myself. I couldn’t deny it any further. Even being a seed junkie when something like that drops you got to get it. :rofl::v:

Ps- Good luck on your grow. I’ll definitely be checking in on it. :pray::+1:

4 Likes

I doubled up my hanging wire on the light. I ran the wire through the clip on the light instead of using the loop.

Gained lots of room.

6 Likes

Oh that is a super good idea! I ended up going around the outside support beams, but my do this as well I like all the headroom I can have!

1 Like

same like they wanted to lean so braced them with some staws for now they are all coming along nice watered for a 2nd time today. pH set to 5.8… 1week old today

2 Likes

I love how tall this is ! What is that 8 foot tall! Bro we got the same light and the same strain! I’m excited :grin: to have a growmie that is also on the same page. It is my first grow . I am buying the ril line in my tent soon. But my gorilla cookie is really thriving the most!

1 Like

I think that the new tent is 7’ tall and the 3x3 is 6’tall. I am really excited and the taller tent. And that is cool, This is my 2nd grow, and my 1st grow from seed, the 1st time I grew a clone of King Louie 13. It was good but I did some heavy lst and did not defoliate until was to late and lost her due to what I thought was powdery mildew :confused:

1 Like

gg#4 the front one might be a runt I am not sure but growing much slower than the other

gorilla cookies

2 Likes

I moved them over to the 4x4, they really seem to like the 550 V2 Rspec. Also went ahead and poped a acoupe bag seeds I found the Blue Gelato aleady broke soil :slight_smile: hoping the Og Kush will too.

3 Likes

How is the grow going buddy?

1 Like

I just added a humidifier just a little bigger and it solved my issues. I was coming back to like 35% humidity :weary: Since I got mostly the fabric pots now with the addition of humidifier and bat guano veg food and bi weekly fish emulator.

1 Like

this is that Jimmy rustler aka 09 animal cookie x gorilla bubble

3 Likes

Its goin good 2 of them where going a bit slow one of the gorilla cookies and one of the GG#4 where going slow. I dont think that hlg 360 was doing very good in the 3x3 so I moved them into the 4x4 to put them under the hlg 550 rspec. And they seem to be pulling throu now. The other 2 seem to be doing very well just waiting for them to let me give them a topping and start some lst. Yours is looking great! Seems to be growing a lot faster than mine.

1 Like