My 1st online Grow Journal GG#4 & Jimmy Rustlers Gorilla Cookies

Do you plan to defoliate? I too have a small humidifer, I am keeping my humidity right around 55% for the current time.

1 Like

Yeah I gotta transplant all my smaller pots to 3 gal fabric . I believe in the fabric pots. Believe it or not my biggest one was in the terracotta pot n just got transferred to a 5 gal. I have a bunch of crazy stuff in my soil. Plus the benefits of fresh crab shell . They seem to help them get kick started real well!

2 Likes

Well here I am to watch the rest of this. Grabbed my attention with the GG#4.

2 Likes

Well winter storm here no power since 2pm yesterday. 40° in the house. Probably going to have to start over with the plants, or maybe they will be super stong we shall see… anyways I guess camping came to me this year. Time to go unpack the gear probably wont habe power until Wensday

1 Like

Well the plants made it and seem to have already fully recovered from 3 days no lights, no heat, nothing at all. But back and running 100% today… just gave them a nice feeding with a light Fox Farms Grow Big and Big Bloom, also added a a little extra cal mag to the water right around 5.6 for the pH this watering.

Had I not marked them from the start I would think the back 2 where both the same strain but as it is it seems one of the GG#4 and one of the Gorilla Cookies is moving a long faster, I think this could be due to the HLG 360 not giving uniform output in the 3x3 I had it in… would be intersted in knowing forsure. But I definatly am happier with the hlg 550 in the 4x4 at this point

3 Likes

looks like I will be topping my plants this weekend.

4 Likes

topped one of the Jimmy Rustlers, and one of the GG#4 ril. Going to let the other 2 grow one more node to catch up first

4 Likes

one of the GG#4 was a male for sure still not sure on the 2 gorilla cookies or the other gg#4. I over feed them shows on some of the older leaves and since then the front gorilla cookies has wierd leaf growth… sorey for the gap between posts my damn ibs flaired back up on me

4 Likes

both the GG#4 RIL where male and therefore no longer pictured. 1st week of flower on the Gorilla Cookies, still have not shown thier sex

7 Likes

hope this increases my yield seeing as I only got one female out of the 4

6 Likes

going strong, watered yesterday with just cal mag watered pH to 6.37 smells amazing lots of small hairs growing resonding well to the training. Not sure how much longer I can keep training before its time to just let her do her thing

5 Likes

6 Likes

keep going in veg if you can, bulk that thing out since you have the room. great looking plant. good luck with it.

2 Likes

Im already on day 9 of flower? Do I just put her back into the 18/6 to go back to veg? Could that make her herm? Originally I wanted to transplant into 7 gallon and veg longer but after the 2 gg#4 became males I wanted to hurry up and start the next batch so I flipped to flower, then ended up only with the one female now, and I would love to let her grow much bigger as I was planning on growing 4 this save in this tent, I think it would have filled the screen much nicer. But this is a learning experience for me.

2 Likes

if you are almost 2 wks 12/12 keep going and enjoy your harvest.

2 Likes

I had almost my entire pack of Jimmie rustlers turn out to be males be careful. I was hoping I got one female out the bunch but it hermed . I love Tony’s beans its just the luck of the draw. I am only suggesting you pay real close attention to the preflowers. I made the rookie mistake of thinking the calix were pistol hairs n boom…half my tent in my trunk on the way to be made to rso

2 Likes

How long were they in veg?

1 Like

That sucks, blth my gg#4 came to be males :/…and around 50 days from sprout

1 Like

I wish I had a way set up for me to take some clones off this girl so I could have some for sure females to follow this up, I just was nltified I have to start living with half on my income, fun times

1 Like

smells so amazing, also starting to develop a tent of amonia smell

4 Likes