My 2022 Awesomesauce

Good to have you back and may you recover swiftly from whatever ails you!

1 Like

The finger/scissor hash is a nice treat to offset the tedium of trimming. While it’s easy to understand why everyone calls it “trim jail”, I never minded trimming very much. Then again, I do a cursory job of trimming. I like my smoke larfy and rustic, anyway. When you dry trim, you can usually scrape together enough trim and scissor hash to make a decent joint.

The prices some people will pay for “bag appeal” are unbelievable. It’s really frustrating that there are states where people can grow their own, but don’t take advantage of that; they’d rather pay big money for bud so bland you can hardly tell the difference between the different strains. If I could grow (it’s extremely illegal here in Georgia; in fact, there are only 6 businesses who can legally grow cannabis for medical, and those are still not up and running) I’d never buy it again, except maybe seeds. I’m looking forward to the day that it’s made legal (it’s coming), and people who have been secretly growing for decades can come out of hiding. There will be some mighty interesting genetics coming out of the woodwork.

1 Like

Found a couple sweet 2022 pics before I purge em

5 Likes

Beautiful. What is that?

Last f the 2022 pics

@Herrsquidward those two, I believe are Shaman and Sunny Days. The Shaman by Dutch passion was a Purple#1 x Skunk. The Sunny Days is I wanna say the same as Sunny D, from Darkhorse.
The Shaman produces two different bud types, one is the very purple, the other more green. Really, the green is better, but the purple sure can be pretty…

Edit: Purple, NOT unpleasant, lol. Damn auto type

7 Likes

I struck Gold today. Have you ever found something you forgot you did?
Yea, I was cruising sites before I chose OG as a fam. I mean, we all hood hop once in a while.:yum:
I POSTED on IC MAG. I did it. And I found the pics f the youngsters, most of them. Now I have beginning and end 2022. Here you go.

These get transplanted into I think 10-15 and 20 gal fabric pots . Super bud and putang shared a 25 gal hot tub. I’ve done a lot of 5 gLlon bucket growing :roll_eyes:… it’s all steps. Got some great people I’ll be testing for… 2022 was a fair year. Pretty sure I Make it look
Not as hard as it really is. Outdoor growing can be challenging, and rewarding. Often at the same time. Whether outdoor or in, it’s the poetry we use, to create the art of our grows. Different colors, ideas, opportunities, to both give and receive. Different styles and opinions, and you know what?

I see no one here that’s fighting or arguing. Or Doomsdaying.
No. We want that sun to rise in the sky so we know it’s time to do it all again. It’s the way the world should be…

6 Likes

This is Delta Patch. Sour D from that guy in New York…

Better organized.2723646-468cb039745996cc6808b740e10bc04b 2723648-0494c9583de5763d0c7b60248b69ee5f 2723647-ff9402d3d1cc9c7c232e8267faa314bc 2723645-bdfd40c7c19238dd0ec578b9ec1dbd9b 2723649-194e216ac9d5d7c792c5929651dab3bb

This one was fun.:partying_face:

3 Likes

Oh man, you need to get out to your grow right away! There appears to be some kind of old school bandit there! You can even see his partner signaling him with those headlights in the background! I seen lots of shit just like this in lots of movies, particularly old ones!! :laughing:

What a beautiful place to grow! smile1

2 Likes

Haha nice! What sad though is I’ve seen it in real life, followed by guys with guns and machetes running in like Vikings Finding new land, PTSD worthy in fact.

2 Likes

I’ve got some crème de La Chem going right now. She is a favourite of mine in fact. That double grape stomper I’d love! Still have a pack of original GSOG in fact. Absolute grape funk fire, the most trichome bound plants I’ve ever grown, insane flavour, held a cut for 5-6 years easily. Think it’s time to revisit her soon.

2 Likes

If anyone’s wondering why I give the kids their own pet rock or rocks, it’s so when I water with just a hose, I hose the rock, which spreads the water, and plus, I think every plants needs a stone or two.

Lol, that’s a motion detector spotlight system powered by solar panels. Just one part of the security system.

1 Like

Good, I’m happy to hear it’s not part of the unsecurity system as I guessed! :laughing: :joy: