My 2nd grow just started 14/02

Day 26

1 Like

Day 27

3 Likes

Day 28

2 Likes

Oh today I installed a tube fan, used a soda bottle, some computer scrap fans and a 12v transformer, ah, finally they are vibrating.
I needed a small size fan to make the babes move, so there it is, compact but does the job. Intake on the sides.

3 Likes

Day 29
The critical on the right was topped, so I tried to clone the rest, fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Hey Oheeeoh what type of pots and size do you use?

The black ones I got on the local grow shop, are 7L pots, the orange may be a 5L pot regular from any shop, I just drill better draining holes on the bottom.

1 Like

The lights on my cement shoes plant were flipped Feb 5th and she’s in a 7 gallon fabric pot.

4 Likes

Looking nice

Day 30, 1 month.

Meanwhile the small clone I took:

3 Likes

Just looking through your journal and pics and here are my quick thoughts…

They should be bigger, and more developed with more leaves and nodes by now.

I think you may be over-watering them. Hard to say for sure from a distance, but in all your pics they look WET, and you say you are watering every day…

I would try to stretch it to only every 2ed or 3rd day. Drier soil will cause more root growth, more root growth will cause more leaf growth…

Unless you are very, very, very careful, every time you re-pot them you will cause them to stop growing for 2-7 days. Especially with young and small plants. The soil in each pot should be more or less full of roots before up-potting, and the soil should be held together by the roots well enough that the soil does not fall apart when you remove it from the pot. I wonder if you may have re-potted too early, both times.

Good luck,:crossed_fingers: :+1:! You got this! Holler if you need help.

:robot:

6 Likes

Was thinking the same thing very small plants

I am watering every 3 days now.
I can only suspect of insufficient light for the small grow, everything else check.

So in order to minimize the damages I will get a HPS to replace the led crappy light, 250w would be ok?

I went with a 400w instead…

Day 31
Disapointed and waiting the hps kit to arrive.

1 Like

Day 32
Lamp will arrive tuesday.

1 Like

Day 33
4 days to arrive the new light…

2 Likes

Day 34
Today I watered the topped one on the right, tomorrow will water the rest.

I want to thank to all the contributions so far, it has been positive, I identified the light as the reason for the bad results, so tuesday I will install a 400w hps so we can rule it out.

I feel I have learned a lot and I am getting used to grow so next diary will be a journal, not daily, only when I water so I can keep track of waterings.

Because no one I know knows about the grow I have to let it out and say how ansious I am for the bulb arrival and to check the results.

I might leave it one more week flowering and then flip to 12/12.

3 Likes

Day 35
2 days to arrive hps light kit…

1 Like

Day 36

3 Likes