Summer 2022 Diary

Hello folks,
This is going to be my 3rd run in a row, and I will start in 1st or 2nd week June.
Is less than one month to the start but some alredy know my 2022 Spring run started on Valentine’s day.
This 3rd time I am going to push a little the room and I am going with 6 plants.
1 is a Strawberry gum Auto
2 is a Gorilla Blue
the other 4 or I will go with 4x Critical or 2Critical and 2 White widdows.

Still thinking…and waiting for the final results on actual spring run, it is mostly about the numbers, taste, high.

16 Likes

Looking forward to see your grow.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hell ya baby! I’m getting all set up for outdoor this week too. I love this time of year! Best of luck with your grow!

3 Likes

The best to all of us!
I am just waiting to scale after crop, but Critical may be shorter than WW but looks like yelding more buds, lets wait 2 more week so I can find my way:)

5 Likes

So made my mind, I am going with 4 criticals and the other two, and will save the white widdows for the winter crop.

I may start this one in 2 weeks.

Wish me luck.

3 Likes

Will be looking for an up-date in two weeks :grinning:

1 Like

Oh you will get it… This is how I follow my growth, on OG.
Wink

Same here!

2 Likes

It is decided and probablby on 2nd june seed are going to germinate.

4 critical plus the other 2 from Advanced Seeds.
Here goes everything…

5 Likes

1 Like

So waiting some plants to dry out before clean and start the summer run.

I planted feminized seeds last run and got some seeds, 14 in one plant and so far more 5 on other, this seeds should be feminised or is a gamble?

1 Like

So today 6 beans on the papper towel, fingers crossed.

1 Like

Got small tales on the beans, maybe tomorrow worth a shoot.

1 Like

So I did some stupid chet, I placed the seeds over the 400w hps lamp so they get worm, after 2h it was boiling, I will give it more 2 days or I will place new seeds germinating…

1 Like

This is how they are today, will place more 6 just in case.

4 Likes

So… Yesterday I had 4 more criticals to germinate and today another 2 because the other seeds are probably dead, no growth for 2 days, I probably cooked them over the light.

I was so happy to try those 2 different strains that I ruined it.

Better luck next time, soon the seeds will go to their pots.

2 days is nothing.
And you can probably briefly boil seeds in water for a handful of seconds and they’ll still germinate.
Might even help old seeds germinate, who knows!
Light a fire under their ass. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Throw them in the soil, it has a very creative intelligence of its own.
It’s been going at it for so long it created us humans.
They’ll be fine!

5 Likes

Was great, would love to test those advanced seeds plants… Didn’t give up yet… But as a last resort it will be the 6 criticals.

Today, seeds with just 24h germinating arr like that

Maybe I will place these bigger 2 in soil tonight.

5 Likes

Well so far 3 seeds are sprouting in their pots, the rest of the seeds don’t do much.

I will wait, but not confident at all they will germinate, what a bad germination rate, very different from previous run.

2 Likes