My Freakers Preservation Project: BCSC NL#5

Hey All!

This is going to be my log for a BCSC NL5 OP grow. It is the first of my two preservation runs for the #freakers and I’m super stoked to finally have an excuse to run these. Bodhi acquired some of the British Columbia Seed Company NL5 seed stock and did an open pollination, and this will be an open pollination of those genetics.

At the moment I have a spare bathroom and two QB288 V2 Rspec LED boards. I did start a few seedlings under these previously and they grew fine, but I haven’t ever flowered under LED before. I think this is going to be enough power for this run, but if not, I’ll figure something out. I’ve been a bit under the weather, so I don’t really have a plan in place, but I wanted to get a journal started.

I had 8 seeds to work with.

And so far I have 8 seedlings with one having trifoliate cotyledons.

Thanks OG’ers! More soon! :v:

103 Likes

I’ll be stopping from time to time

8 Likes

I’m sitting right here and following along all the way :point_up::v:

9 Likes

Can’t wait to see what this produces.

Northern Lights, the mother of every known strain. --meangene

5 Likes

I’m watching, I’ve always wanted some!

4 Likes

Just enough time to pack the bong and take some notes :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Would be an honor and a pleasure! :pray:

Thanks man! Gonna do my best to not disappoint. :wink:

I ran a couple before, and I have to say, I was very impressed. :+1:

There’s always time for bongs hits imo! Speaking of which, I need one myself! :slight_smile:

Hope everyone is having a happy holiday weekend! :v:

25 Likes

Bucket pulled up close and along for the ride. Thanks for preserving these

8 Likes

Pulling up a chair and watching with interest, good luck.

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

Love it, I will be sitting her on the grass watching the show. Best of luck.

8 Likes

Oh yeah. Go! Go! Go! I’m rooting for you.

4 Likes

ooh nice!
:couch_and_lamp: :tropical_drink: :popcorn: :movie_camera:
Yeah those two rspecs should do ya just fine. I ran two rspecs in a 3x3 and pulled over a lb plus popcorn and trim ^^

13 Likes

Dang…blew a tire at the Exit Ramp!!! Tried to get here before it got crowed, so I’ll just wait until that right corner opens up. I never have much to do, I’ll be around 'till the end. Wishing nothing but continued success, stay safe, take special care, and indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Keeping an eye on this one. Love anything bodhi

8 Likes

Got my chair ready to watch your progress , happy growing

4 Likes

The bcsc nl is the best NL I’ve ever tried and I’ve tried all the different nl I could get my hands on.

6 Likes

Have you tried Joe weed’s NL?? Really potent stuff, old school NL.

4 Likes

Nice man, thats a real score of a pack! Im gonna pull up a chair and see how this turns out!

2 Likes

This is amazing! Following :eyes:

4 Likes

Good luck brocephus. Doing a NL run eventually when my Authentic Genetics NL5 arrive. Have AKBB NL1, and Deep Ellum NL2 to run along as well. :evergreen_tree: Sound like those lights will grow big’uns.

10 Likes