My best strain for your best strain.......let's trade

Really nice LDA.

2 Likes

I offered to trade you my Lemon Royale x Blissful Wizard once and I’m not sure you saw my post. :thinking:

Those who know can testify that Lemon Royale by Swamp Boys and Blissful Wizard by Captains Connection is some of the top most top shelf.

If you like frost and strength :muscle: she has produced a few home-runs, just saying. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve only a hundred or so seeds left.
Made in 2019

37 Likes

Beautiful looking plants @Shevchenko :metal:

3 Likes

This stuff looks so epic, beans Go here ------> @Fortman420

Honestly that flower looks next level

2 Likes

Just two packs of Cap Junky S1 fem seeds left. Looking to trade for the following:

Of interest would be auto seeds from Night Owl…new packs.

Bodhi Seeds strains
Jaws Genetics
Gnome Genetics autos
Tony Green autos
In House Genetics
SubCool strains

3 Likes

This week I mailed off some flips of Cap Junky S1 seeds to some guys and gals I’ve traded with before and have shared seeds back and forth between ourselves and have come to trust. I was curious to see how long some of these took to arrive with the USPS having issues. Well the first pack arrived as I got a DM from @tresbundles so the first of many eagles has landed.

4 Likes

Sounds like a great cross

1 Like

You sly Devil :wink:

These may have arrived yesterday, but I pulled them out of the mailbox today.

Thank you my friend :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You’re most welcome.

3 Likes

While I like Cap Junky a lot and have run it 2 rounds in a row it does not check the “easy to trim” box for me.

My current favorite is Dante’s Inferno #8.

31 Likes

Those are some damn fine looking nuggets there my friend. Is that from the Mile High Dave cut or from seed?

4 Likes

It is Dave’s cut

4 Likes

The last couple packs of Cap Junky S1 left out of here yesterday headed to Wyoming. They are not gone but I don’t have enough left to be tossing them around either.

5 Likes

I first heard of BOG around 2003, in Arcata, he released a book and I bought a signed copy. Bonanza of Green. A few friends later grew the LSD, Sour Bubble, and a few others, I heard mixed reviews, but they also had the original OG clone and Bubba clone, so they compared to those at the time.

Many many years later, in Southern California at an expo in Adelanto I believe it was, I spoke with him for maybe 30 minutes. He had a booth, small, and was an older man, talkative, and it was BOG (Bushy Old Grower). I told him I had the book and he was thrilled. He was fighting cancer I think, and the year later he passed.

I had a few seeds of Bog Bubble up until last year, they were old and didn’t pop.

RIP BOG

16 Likes

My best strain is still Cap Junky and although I don’t have the number of seeds I started with a year ago I do have a few put back to trade for specific seed packs.

Of interest would be auto seeds from:
Night Owl autos…new packs.
Gnome Genetics autos…new packs
Tony Green autos…new packs
Atlas Seeds autos…new packs

Photo seeds I would trade for:

Bodhi Seeds strains…new packs
Jaws Genetics…new packs
In House Genetics…new packs
SubCool strains…new packs

5 Likes

Five Chem91 S1.

I transferred them from solo cups yesterday into 1-gallon fabric pots. They should start to take off now they are out of the solo cups.

7 Likes

The Chem 91’ are finicky so be on your best behavior with them. I only grew one of them and she made me feel like a rookie.

8 Likes

I will find every way possible to kill them.

5 Likes

Woo this thread got a lot of torque. Not ready to assume an hybrid yet, competitiveness is looking high.

2 Likes

Chem91 s1 I trimmed off the large fan leaves. Some burnt tips nothing fatal, yet.

10 Likes