My best strain for your best strain.......let's trade

Three of the Chem 91 S1s early flower on a 10/14 light/dark schedule. I have the other two in the veg tent to stay under my plant limit. I will keep transplanting the remaing two into large pots to make shrubs. I will go with a seven or maybe ten gallon for the finale pot.

Edit- I water with one tea spoon of water soluable kelp powder and between one table spoon and a table spoon and a half of fish emulsion(7-1-1) to five-gallons of water.

9 Likes

Everything lookin amazing…I love kelp powder…keep it up and thanks for sharing

3 Likes

There is some nice stretch with these chem91 S1s. I will have to get the other two into flower much sooner than I anticipated. The less than perky leaves are from me watering about an hour before taking pictures.

10 Likes

The first three Chem 91 S1 have stopped their stretch, I hope. I just put the other two in flower.

12 Likes

I don’t know how I just now saw these posts of yours about the chem91 plants. They’re looking really nice, much better then mine did. Hey, in that 4th photo what is that plant on the right in the background? I love that shape.

5 Likes

The plants around the tent in those photos are all Chem 91 S1s. The two shorter plants I kept in veg longer than the tall plants. The shorties will come close to trippling their height in flower stretch.

2 Likes

I’m talking about the plant on the right between the yellow bucket and the shelf with the fabric pots.

2 Likes

Im sorry I thought you were talking about the last post.

tumblr_mqnu9is1EO1rjw0cho1_500

That is AKBB Lemon Star F2. I have several post with more pictures of the plant in this thread.

3 Likes

Chem91 S1s, I havent killed them yet. The roots are hulking out on these bad girls.

10 Likes

This one (middle row, far right) :heart_eyes:

I mean they’re all nice, but something about that one

2 Likes

The tallest? It looks dialed… and dark glossy is on point.

Nice plants

2 Likes

My Chem91 S1s are turning ugly fast.

6 Likes

Cool thread man, nice idea. Heres my best their unknown seeds i acquired from Atlanta area some years back.we periodically pop a few every year, heres a few of our finds. Making f2s and some hybrids this fall. Terps on them range from fresh black pepper, to champagne to cinnamon potpourri…

6 Likes

have Chem 91 - looks like it a70-77dayer your flower time of?

1 Like

8 weeks for indica phenos 10 to 11 weeks for sativa ones. Longer flowering ones make up for it in yield though. Would love to trade end of year as long as there was an agreement not to sale them or make more. Feel like i found something special with these. Been growing almost 25 years, and these are best ive ever grown or smoked.

1 Like