My best strain for your best strain.......let's trade

HA, me and @GCBudz don’t get much trim but if you had to pick a plant to have a lot of trim it would be the CJ for sure. I wonder, can you press trim to make rosin?

1 Like

I have some Bodhi Spirit Train F3s I can send you. I made them from some F2s I got from Sebrings Site that were made by @newb2.0 . They are seeds from Female Plant #1

5 Likes

I think you can, but we gave it to our friend, who’s Uncle has cancer and they make edibles for him.

I recently got 20 of the Bodhi Sprit Train seeds from the give / take thread.

1 Like

I have Spirit Train F3 crossed with Useful Seeds Chocolate Diesel that I am testing now. I will update you once I harvest, dry, and cure. The Chocolate Diesel Pollen came from @AzSeaindooin420 seed run. I have three tester females in my current grow journal.

This is my favorite of the three tester plants.

8 Likes

What’s the potency like with cap junky ?

It’s one of the most potent if not the most potent strain I’ve grown to date.

From Seedfinder so believe what you want to believe.

Cap Junky is a highly-regarded hybrid launched between 2021 and 2022. Boasting THC levels of over 30%, this is a highly potent cannabis strain loved by experienced users with a high tolerance.

4 Likes

One dozen of the Cap Junky flips left.

1 Like

@SEMOActivist are you wanting to send me the Spirit Train cross in a trade for Cap Junky seeds?

No, I was going to give them to you. I want nothing in return.

2 Likes

I appreciate that buddy but you know we’re square on the CJ snips I sent you right? I donated them to a good cause and you were smart enough to buy them so we’re good.

1 Like

Speaking of the snips how are they looking? I predict roots starting in a week.

1 Like

They look great, one has a couple tiny roots showing and is real close to rooting in multiple locations. I know we are square, I just have more seeds than I can shake a stick at in the fridge.

5 Likes

OH WELL, I would be glad to take a look at what you’ve got there and take a pack off your hands! :wink: :smile: :rofl: :smile:

2 Likes

Hey matey if you could put aside 1 cap of CJ I would like to trade you 20 fem fastbuds seeds in about 8 weeks if you want

This is a list of what I am looking for in trade for the Cap Junky seeds I’m letting go.

Of interest would be auto seeds from Night Owl…new packs.

Bodhi Seeds strains
Jaws Genetics
Gnome Genetics autos
Tony Green autos
In House Genetics
SubCool strains

Maybe if you stopped making them so good it wouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

I have two opened packs of seeds that I am growing now. There are 7 seeds of AKBB Lemon Star F2 and 7 seeds of Bodhis AK-47(1995) x 88G13/HP you can have.

1 Like

Okay, you twisted my seed whoring arm. But, I have to send you something in return.

Autos or Photos?

A. Indica
B. Sativa
C. Hybrid

Feminized or regs?

2 Likes

I like regular photos, I am not a cannabis bigot so A, B, or C works for me.

3 Likes