My Bodhi Dreadbread F1 OP

Huh, that doesn’t sound entirely unappealing to me… I’ll put it on my short list for this summer.

2 Likes

Send it dude, I did get a spot of PM on it toward the middle of the season before flower, but it was easily stamped out with some dr. Zymes

3 Likes

That is a crazy list.

2 Likes

Holy shit, Batman

5 Likes

Big fan of Bodhi! I’ve always felt his gear is the type that you don’t just run or f2. You treet it like an heirloom and run it continuously…f99 and all that. They’re hash plants, you need to run them for multiple generations to get the most out of them. Just my two cents! Looking forward to watching this grow… definitely a nice selection you have. Should be a fun time!! Good luck!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Chair pulled up and settled in. Nice collections being shown here! Love no drama settings also

3 Likes

My Bodhi collection

6 Likes

Lol that’s funny because I named my dog Bodhi!

6 Likes

I got the Cherry Queen pack from Shoe recently, and I got the Elf Snack F2’s from a buddy on here.

Great mail day I’d say.

I’m off to the post office to send a couple things too.

Have a good week y’all !

15 Likes

It’s a small but respectable collection hahaha. Just plant one seed a week for the next two years or so and you can try them all.

7 Likes

Morning Jaws… trying to get my head round your Bodhi Collection… and these are expendable?, or your just getting everybody cranked-up… doesn’t matter its a great collection, love it.
Have a great Day!
Thinking about Apollo 11 / Dank Zappa already made my morning // Thanks for that !

7 Likes

I really enjoyed growing Cherry Queen. I used this male to make a few crosses. It added improved bud structure/yield and sharp acetone terps to the crosses.

14 Likes

Nice collections!
I’ve got a small one started also :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow that’s awesome. @hoss8455 I will be pollen chucking with or at least saving the pollen until I can chuck it from any or all Bodhi males I find that are standout.

F2’s of Cherry Queen will be made no doubt, and/or as a mom or dad in a cross with some other goodies too!

I can’t wait to start my first Bodhi run in summer until then I’ll be collecting more and running my ideas by y’all to see what I can figure out and plan for by summer.

Plan so far is to start with preserving my older packs that may have lower germ rates and will get to newer gear over time.

Mountain Temple, Hollyweed, Panamanian Space Probe are all very likely to be ran first as I know those packs must be getting a bit old.

Also working on getting more supernatural selections and landrace bodhi work too, as I know not everyone likes landraces so I can get those easier than certain other crosses that are in higher demand.

10 Likes

Awesome, so today I am getting payment to my buddy for the Dank Sinatra pack he got from Shoe a little while back, that way I don’t have to worry about him selling it to anyone else.

Then he will most likely send it my way tomorrow or before this weekend.

Can’t wait to have those in my possession to F2 and cross with other goodies.

I swear maybe just a few more packs of Bodhi gear and I’ll slow down on the excess genetic collecting I’ve been steadily increasing since I got into Bodhi last year.

Have a great day everyone, much love and peace!

8 Likes

Uh, yeah, sure… good luck keeping that promise to yourself! Hope you do better in that regard than I have.

3 Likes

Got these in the mail today, oldies but goodies.

Will update y’all as I grow them out.

Peace!

13 Likes

Saturday some goodies came in the mail.

Very excited about both of these.

The Zipolite Oaxacan is my first Nierika Seed Trust strain.

Only allowing myself a few other strains from Bodhi I’ve been after, then I’m temporarily cutting myself off I even am genuinely considering giving wifey my debit and credit cards so I can’t think about it lol

Happy growing Y’all!

13 Likes

I enjoyed watching that auction go down…

Obviously it was for a good cause, but kinda puts waiting anxiously by the computer during drops in perspective… an epic coming together of FOMO and OCD, or the bridal gown sale at Filene’s Basement?*

• = A fun and almost sensible mad dash for bargains
1 Like

Ooh Oaxacan! Must f2! Panamanian Spaceprobe is pretty badass too.

1 Like