My Bubble hash making tech

yah I know, frenchy has some “doozies” like his claim that the higher on the mountain you grow the plant the more amber the trichome. He just fires stuff like that out like a turtle taking a shit. Or how he’s so obsessed about “soaking” the buds for a time before making the hash. That was the classic experiment that showed me he was full of crap. So then, how am I supposed to believe anything he says, after a claim like that? You going to go and prove those claims right? Show me frenchy is some kind of hash making genius? I don’t buy it. I can make hash like a motherfucker and I didn’t need to make wild ass claims while doing it. So why does he?
Of course you would call me arrogant, that’s classic human logical fallacy.

3 Likes

Soaking dry plant material rehydrates it. This can help reduce the contaminant created from an extended or vigorous washing cycle. I dont think that is a radical claim to make…

It is also fairly common knowledge that outdoor plants produce darker resin than their indoor counterparts. It’s theorised that this is a response to the sun’s UV rays. The intensity of UV rays increases as altitude increases, therefore it is not illogical to assume that plants grown at higher altitudes would develop darker resin than those grown at lower altitudes.

Unfortunately I can’t comment on the veracity of that assumption, because I have not harvested trichomes from plants grown at varying heights on a mountain. Frenchy has, so I’ll defer to his opinion.

2 Likes

The problem you are having is that hash making is an art.

And yes I have evidence to prove it.

1 Like

At the beginning of the thread I used high-tech optics to disprove this theory.

I also used high resolution optics to disprove this. Do you see why I called those claims unsubstantiated? He can make all the claims he wants, but I can prove the ones that are false, to be false. You say you will “defer to his opinion” <- I will never do this. Instead I take people’s ideas and try to falsify them. That’s how I tell the truth from a falsehood. shrug I think when he made claims like that he couldn’t understand that anyone can prove all that shit wrong in no time flat using the right tools and solid thinking skills.

2 Likes

Hey Joe, I forget, I think you mentioned before, when you do the qwiso, dont you do something to salvage the iso to use again, like distill it or something?

for sure I made a still out of a wal mart whistling kettle. I think the thread I made about the still was

2 Likes

Today is the day of reckoning! I will make, what is probably the last batch of hash with these bags. It’s going to be a waxer and I will roll several waxer ballz that are shiny. I could even work some dried hash into the outside layer. We’ll see what crazy idea my mind hatches this time. I’ll use a regular cookie sheet this time not the fancy gotham steel or whatever the fuck that is. examines the non-stick pan
I’ve still got lots of shelf hash and I’ve chewed down lots of the quick dried hash. The wax is nice because you can form it into anything and shove it into any sized hole or stick it on any element. Makes it great for vaping!

2 Likes

So are you they worthy of a send off, or straight in to the trash they go?

What bags did you pick? Have you got 'm yet or are you still waiting

Oh shit! I got sidelined by freeze dried hash!!! I had pushed it out of my mind to avoid ripping it all…but it jumped out of the bag and into my dabbing rig!

3 Likes

I’m giving them to a friend of mine so he can produce substandard contaminated hash lol! The Justice League wants them to harness my special powers, stored in the bags. They don’t think I told them all the secrets to hash production because buddy uses a blender on his weed before making hash and can’t make good hash…for some reason. Not to mention the weed is contaminated with poison. I say let them have at it, they’ll soon learn I wasn’t lying. Garbage in, garbage out.
The only bags it seems I can get my hands on are XXXtractor or whatever they are called. At least then I’ll know what kind of bags I’m using and what the mesh is. It’ll be fun to play with new bags!

1 Like

Some good magnification there. Everything seems to be jumbled in small bits.

3 Likes

But weve got the biggest balls of them all! AC/DC

4 Likes

oh yah that ball was made from the freeze dried hash.

pictured here. I had to roll it with my fingertips as contact with my palm melted it into goo.

3 Likes

you know, 99 percent of making bubble hash instructions online are full of bullshit. I can pick a random one and look:
“Regardless, the herb you use should be glistening with trichomes — if you don’t see any with the naked eye, it’s probably not worth your time and effort to process into ice wax.”

Straight up bullshit. If you read that shit and thought it was the truth? The misinformation is harmful because it restricts the normal human mind from learning anything else. I swear to fuck the plant that is my current best hash producer has trichomes so short the human eye cannot perceive them, yet on a microscopic scan they are everywhere. Human vision is shitty. At 100μm tall, they are like fuzz. What if they are 50 or even 20 microns tall? You’re seriously going to tell me the human eye can see that shit? 50μm tall with a cap 10-12μm? hah hah nothing like a good unsubstantiated claim to get me on a rant.

4 Likes

Thx, I’ll take a look!

Alright Dexter’s Laboratory. Help a brother out here. I’ve smoked a lot of hash but never made any. This is a personality fault I want to correct. The mountain of information out there strikes me as conflicted and more lore than reality. So I’d rather just ask a mad scientist like you.

What would you recommend as the best approach for a novice to start with? I’m less concerned with the time and effort required and my primary concern is the quality of the high. Here are my ranked priorities:

1. quality of high
  2. $ investment required
  3. complexity of process
  4. time

I realize this is a most basic question for you but it could save me a lot of time and money. I appreciate your thoughts.

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Get some bubble bags and crank some hash. Freeze dry a tiny bit in your freezer, or you can use the ice wax method to get it dried real quick. If you need really really quick dried, use a dehydrator or toaster oven. lol or a hair dryer. Personally I like it freeze dried, it gets my motor running.

4 Likes

I got it. I’m gone! :horse_racing::rowing_man:t5::mountain_biking_woman:t4::surfing_man:t3:‍♂:motorcycle::airplane::station::ship:

Thanks mate!

Inspired by watching paint dry, I got out the microscope and recorded water drying. I’m not sure how good it is, I used 100x magnification but forgot the focal plane was so small. Could all be hazy garbage recording :slight_smile:

wow the before and after photos…mind blowing. My mind…is literally blown… fuuuuuuck…

2 Likes