My comeback year🤞✌️

Update I took clones today from all the plants cleaned up the garden. Killed off two of my extra Chemberrly seedlings. But I have clones from each of them. Getting ready to start more seeds. I need to setup a clone/veg/momma chamber

1 Like

Update finally plugged in my 4ft led strip light for the clones and veg chamber. Working with a small studio apartment and trying to have my tent and now the closet for my garden. I will post some pictures tonight of all the stuff I have updated I now have two spider LED grow lights in the tent,. I will use the LED spot lights with the veg chamber. So in the next week or two things will really be cruising along.

3 Likes

Finally some pictures of the garden
I have been busy with work and working on the garden.
Leaving my job for another job one door shuts the other one opens. Hope everyone is doing well staying safe.
Peace out
Shaun
Tried to hide my big ugly feet :rofl:

2 Likes

Update Sorry I haven’t been as consistent with posting updates from the gorilla grow tent. We are in week#2 of Flowering and I just fed my garden benefox and Yucca root extract for a flush and to get them ready for the next feeding which is going to be pretty heavy duty. Still using Dominion Organics nutrients. Still having troubles with my cloning technique’s I am waiting on my hydro store to get some oasis cube’s I have been using rockwool and for whatever reason I can’t get my clones to root. Anyway I will start updating weekly again. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe let’s overgrow the government together :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Just wanted to post a picture of the girls and myself being crazy :joy: anybody else do this?

3 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates it’s been pretty busy at work with the kraken games and all the other events taking place we’ve been busy working in the garden we are in the final weeks of flowering so soon we’ll be harvesting our hard work. Still using Coco coir and Dominion Organics nutrients. Possibly thinking about transitioning to hydroponics still debating but living in an apartment and buying Coco coir and having to bring it back to the pad. Water is easy to get rid of Coco coir on the other hand is a bit tricky. In the past I didn’t care about anything but now that I’m old I guess I worry? It’s legal halfway but in the city you still have to be smart. Anyway looking good not the biggest buds but they are still really nice and very smelly in a good way :sunglasses::call_me_hand: working on the veg chamber and getting them ready for flowering I will post more pictures soon.

4 Likes

Final week is here I am flushing with water did a nice heavy flush last night, flooded out the bottoms of the plants. I just harvested lemon Haze because it started getting powdery mildew I clipped off the affected leaves and hung it up to dry checked everyone else out and they were all in the clear :pray: I have kept a steady eye on the garden the whole time. I am ordering a dehumidifier now to keep my humidity down so far I haven’t needed it but this last week the humidity spiked.? I put all my fans on full blast now keeping the air moving faster and using my air purifier on high. After harvest I will wash down the inside of the grow tent and get it ready for round#2 I am going to be setting up a trellis or something to hold the plants up as they flower and get heavier. Anyhow just wanted to share a few more pictures. Hope everyone is doing well and harvesting delicious flavors to enjoy.

4 Likes

Here’s some close ups of the trichomes they are looking milky so I think it’s about that time for harvest I have been flushing them with water. I did a heavy flush then light watering after a few days I need to invest in a dehumidifier. Next crop will be really nice and better looking. But a successful healthy harvest I can’t complain organic no bugs no mold no pesticides healthy sexy ladies. Now the drying and curing process begins. I’m going to take a break from smoking store bought cannabis so I can get my tolerance back down. Smelling my garden is just wonderful. Peace my friend’s and let’s keep growing and improving.

4 Likes

Update garden is doing well just transplanted them last week I need to start bending my lemon haze down so she can become even more bushier. I just ordered some seed’s from old school breeder’s association ordered a Malawai golds Thai looking forward to sprouting these when they arrive. I will also be starting white widow and black widow as well as a Hindu Kush. 2022 is underway been trying to deal with my leg pain it’s like a pinched nerve and add arthritis and other aches it’s just like damn in my 20’s and 30’s nothing stopped me or slowed me down but now I take longer to work on my garden.
Stay healthy my friends I will post pictures this week