My doctor forgot

Right there with you man.

5 Likes

Thanks brother! It is nice to know that there are other peeps out there who’s in the same boat that I’m in…
It really is comforting!!..

6 Likes

When I discovered Lemon Balm I was amazed but also mad that Dr’s prescribe Xanax before it.

It’s like Xanax Lite, no side-effects. Less tolerance-ramping up.

:v:

Thanks to another OGer, @gordongecko :hugs:
:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I dont know exactly why you take them, but i know that weed did help me with mine, it just relaxes me , and anxiety seemed to make more problems.

Pretty scary running out, hope all is well now!

2 Likes

Thanks for your concern brother! Yeah it’s very scary running out of meds and then having to call in the ones that require a doctor’s authorization being at there mercy for a quick refill.
I got ahold of the clinics director and said I need my refill NOW! or I’m changing clinics. 2 hours later the pharmacy had it filled. I got lucky especially it being the holidays. Always plan around the holidays or who knows how long something may take…

4 Likes

Unfortunately xanax ( a long with alcohol ) are the only 2 withdrawals that can kill you so seriously be careful. I would suggest trying some kava/kratom . Stop by your local smoke shop they usually carry both. I know a few places that also carried “legal xanax” and while it didnt get you fucked up it did have a sense of relief and relaxation. If you dont have a problem with alcohol, maybe take a few shots , just dont let it take over. I went from one addiction to the next by drinking

5 Likes

Benzo withdrawal can be very dangerous and uncomfortable. If you can’t get another benzo to substitute I would recommend small amounts of alcohol. Like take a shot and wait an hour, if you still feel off take another. No need to get hammered haha just want to keep those GABA receptors happy!

5 Likes

Iv been taking benzodiazepines for almost 20 years. I had drug and alcohol addictions years ago and yes it was herd to stop but I did it. Benzos are different they will kill u. Last time this happened I was on the way to the hospital after 36 hours then a nurse called and said your script is ready. 5 years ago I got sick landed in the hospital and they did not give me my benzos and I had 3 bad seizures. I almost bit my tongue in half and I busted by back which took 2 years to fully heal…
I don’t know if there is really a long term cure say if something happened where you could not get your meds for good. It would be a hard way to go out… I would hit the liquor hard with whatever I could find if that happened. No use suffering to death

2 Likes

Not judging but for your health you should start thinking about tapering yourself down with the Bennie’s, do it properly though and maybe get some Kratom to make it easier. I know anxiety can be paralyzing and difficult for outsiders to understand but the Bennie’s make it so easy for 20 year to slip by without you noticing

7 Likes

I much prefer Mary Jane for my anxiety. Xanax is still daily 1-2mg but it’s low enough to not trigger real bad withdrawals- I usually just get “itchy”. I hate Benzos, narcotics, but they have a place used in moderation. Otherwise there’s a lot more friendly medications provided by Mother Earth.

4 Likes

Seconal and Johnny Walker Black will do the same to you

5 Likes

I was on Fentanyl pathes for awhile and morphine at home,when i tried to quit taking either i was told it can kill you to stop by the dr.s

5 Likes

told my wife the same thing

she went from 90 mg a day to none

in 90 days

she did look pretty bad for a bit :frowning:

sucks ass being an addict

4 Likes

I just stopped cold , i felt ok but when i told the Docs they freaked so i had to restart. Hope your wife is well now! I am not really a addictive type, i cant imagine.

5 Likes

me too back in 1977 was shooting 200 dollars worth a dope a day

that good old french connection china white

kicked it in a jail cell and thought I was going to die

got out and knew how much I loved heroin it would kill me

never did it again because I cannot without abusing it

so the weed is for me :slight_smile:

all the best

Dequilo

PS she is doing great

12 Likes

glad for both of you!

4 Likes

I know guys who would fall out of there top bunk in jail to break or fake broken bones just to get there meds

5 Likes

Nah… they lied. I was iv heroin user for 12 years. Then fentanyl when all the heroin disappeared for like 2 years… slamming fetti is no joke… but withdrawals just feel like your dying, with opioids. I was finally able to kick one week when the dope was cut to shit I wouldn’t buy it. So I laid in bed and smoked hash and ate a lot of edibles. Oh and moonrocks helped so much! Cuz they’re so strong. For real that week I smoked like an ounce of moonrocks with my dude. So like a half zone… lol. Oh and this was withdrawing while getting 110mg of methadone a day. Yeah I couldn’t quit using at first. Built a crazy tolerance cuz those assholes want to titrate your dose so slowly. Lol I’m stoned rambling. I guess I’m saying smoke a lot of moonrocks! And find a klonapin… for real tho try to tapper down and keep a little back up bro. hope my ramblings help!

5 Likes

Yes sir! Thanks for the advice along with all you other overgrowers out there.
To be honest I think you should be able to go to any pharmacy and pic up any meds you want. That’s just my liberal side talking

5 Likes

run for something and you got my vote :slight_smile:

5 Likes