My doctor forgot

I find cbdv is the best cannabinoid along with regular cbd to be sedating and thcv to be focusing. Weed is nowhere near all about delta 9! Unfortunately I don’t think any cannabinoids cross receptor type into gaba agonism to help with physical withdrawals but certainly I’d think cbd would at least dull some pain.

2 Likes

It would be nice to just go to the pharmacy to get whatever medication you may need. Within reason and regulation. It would cut out alot of the nonsense on the street level. A Xanax on the street is upwards of $20. I have problems now getting my old medication at after doing 3 years. The doctors won’t even give you half a mg Klonopin because of crazy regulations. Ive been to 3 psychiatrist rehashing difficult times in my life and issues I have socially just to get medications that dont help. So I gave up. Life has gotten better but like everyone else life can get hard.

4 Likes

I think a lot of doctor’s will prescribe any benzo to u as long as you get a psychiatrist to Ok it first. But yes I think we all should have free will to buy any drug we may please as long as we are not harming others

2 Likes

to be honest the gov has no business controlling your health imo

3 Likes

In India and Nepal you can just go to the pharmacy and ask them what they have in stock of all different kinds of meds! And it literally a fully stocked pharmacy/ you just have to know how to ask for what you wanting…!this was difficult. Lol eventually we got handed a list with all kinds of pills. And they on the streets they were selling what they called “ pollen” which is hashish mixed with opium. This was the business! Sooo good! I wanna go back now that I’m thinking about it but I might never leave this time!

3 Likes

Yeah bro there’s a method to the madness. You have to find a good psychiatrist and they will get you together… you go in and say you are having a ruff time… you are anxious and nervous for no reason all the time. You can’t relax when in public, you avoid public places, tell them you shop online cuz your scared someone from your past will see you at the grocery store and try to assault you! Tell them last time you were at Walmart you freaked out and left your girlfriend in the dressing room trying on clothes. And didn’t tell her and she got real mad and now you are having relationship trouble and problems at work. Being late cuz people follow you in traffic. Say stuff like that, and you will get a good script. If they try to give you busperone… go to the next appointment and say it isn’t helping, you still freak out all the time. Then tell him you think crazy things like he is now working with the cdc and testing corona virus Vaccine on unsuspecting patients. Lol

1 Like

LMFAO! Seems a bit excessive but half of it is true. I think of myself as a home body. But when I look at the past few years of my life I know how I live seems disappointing. All I did was work and sleep. Working the grave yard shift didn’t help. All these people crying about social distancing, when I feel I’m in my element.

2 Likes

See, you need em! Jk, but yeah that will help get them. Just if you do start taking em, try to not take them all the time or they stop helping and you need more. Tolerance breaks are good to utilize when using benzos. Take a week off here and there and you don’t end up running out of pills before your drs appointment. I’m a bad influence. Sorry I’m just trying to help.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say bad influence, its true.

1 Like

If you told em all that you might wind up on anti psychotics

got watch that thorazine, mellaril. stelazine

saw many people they gave that shit to have their brains turned

to mush

doing the shuffle

1 Like

Huh i are a bunch of klonopins once really didnt do anything for me even oxy and perc dont jazz me i usecmy percs forbheadaches ans give the morphine to my ex wife yeah i getvalong witj her now i even told her the other day i dont have to.lie to you we arent married anymore pain management says i need them all i need is a couple if bong hits at nite before bed ivecalwats had a high tolerence for chemical pharmasudicles

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

if you are going to do Opioids then Heroine is the one :slight_smile:

it will kill you but you will feel no pain when you go

2 Likes

No thanks onthat ii chased the dragon when i was in thialand didnt do nothing for me even.opium doesnt get me

3 Likes

I hear you my friend

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

1 Like

Plus i just dont like anything but weed my motto used to be

If i cant smoke it snort it drink it or shoot it i wont do it…lol

2 Likes

that is why i smoke the weed as it will not hurt me :slight_smile:

the poppy might

3 Likes

Its tough out there. This whole world right now has people on edge.
Avoid the dumb stuff. Puff puff and pass.
Let life’s problems just roll off your back like a duck in water.
Stay safe.

3 Likes

If you go to an ED they should be able to write you a script for 3 days of whatever benzo you are on. Just gotta explain the situation.

Source: Am medical

1 Like

Thanks @Moka. I did not know that. I will definitely not forget that. Hopefully it never comes to that again

1 Like