My Final Rebuild or Running Till I'm Composted

The azad kasmir, is STUNNING, is DELICIOUS, is POTENT!!
It’s very rare for my wife to pass, as we ping pong a joint back and forth! Very rare!
It’s a tough job, but I managed to keep it lit while she got it together to slay that beast!!
The rest, is down for the glass nap, and will revisit it around 4/20 this year!!
She will be mingled perfectly by then.

6 Likes

On my tray.

On the trim board the other evening maybe.

Got to glass, a 100 grams of this most excellent strain!!
Now go fondle your buds!

11 Likes

Excellent job!

4 Likes

Hey Moka!! Thanks for stopping in, and the kind words!!
Got to post up some harsh corrections, to my slap your damn head, way of doing things! OR, you could call this post, will you just give us the facts stupid man.
Well I posted up 29 days ago, in area 1, I put a pair of very tall and unruly, sis f2 plants, one on each end of big screen.
Well as fate will, she gave me finger, and one plant went to the dark side of budding, grew balls, and I killed her off.
It did however leave me with a conundrum, I do not like any real estate to be shined upon, without plant matter getting an atom tan.
So being the wackadoodle I am, I moved the sped rail supports, moved them to the center, and folded up the garden wire, and stuck a few more pots, under that damned blurple light! Ugg, hate it, but need the heat she makes.

Since the wire is up out of the way, space for another plant, that needs flowered.

Just a happy wee neighborhood!!
PS, their next door neighbors, well they are just a mess, funky weird shit happening over there!
BUT I got plans for them soon!
Mad love everyone!!

5 Likes

You’re the second person I heard say that lately. I grew them and got plants with no smell and basically no flavor or terps.

My seeds had obvious larger ones and there were also super small seeds and that’s what I selcted, only the tiny seeds, thinking I may get nice sativa leaning plants.

I remember Diggy telling me that a friend did a seed run too, and he included both; half fat seeds and half tiny seeds.

I guess I’m going to have to run the larger seeds as they sound completely different than my run. I was actually a little pissed that he sent them after growing them. I’ll give the fatter seeds (the ones Diggy grew I believe) a try.

What sort of flavor do you get? It’s usually hard to put a name to it on some sativas. You buds look great. peace

2 Likes

Idk if it was the box of chocolate sign up?
I still have the whole pack if you are Interested in them Boxes of Chocolates

2 Likes

Hey Rabeats2093, I think it was later on maybe, I’m not sure.
Most of the give a ways, I stay out of.
Any contest, I need to remove someone else, to get on a list, I’ll pass at those.
The world has so many cheap strains out there now.
I the 3 grips I got, ok there were a few herms that popped up, out of each grip, to me, it’s called plant hunting, and part of our cheap bean hunting game. However with the amazing plants I grew out and only gifted $50.00 for them, for me, it’s a slam dunk!!
If I get one great plant, dude, I’m THRILLED.
Thanks for the offer man!! I was gifted a 3Thirteen gift Box, on another weed site, I found late last year, and with some of Johnny Potseeds, offerings, AND, I have some Jaws work coming, maybe some Oldtimer’s work coming, I hope. Full dance card!!

2 Likes

Yeah give him an inch and he filled it with plants
Lol

I do the same lol :joy: I swear only 8 plants yeah right 15 in flower and 21 seedlings and 3 moms later lol

Paps

Ps they look magnificent bro

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hey GMan!!
There was some hunting to do in the 3 grips. I think there was an Applefritter x fuck if I know, they are ok plants, I have not cut any yet, by looks of them, nothing I’d keep around, as far as unique structure and what not. That is NOT meant as a stab, just what I’m seeing. It’s been a very fun search in those grips.
IF I got an azad, this was before any type of curing has taken place, so off the stalk samples, just dried enough to roll one.
Her taste, is a touch of floral, with a pine undertone, some soft vanillas, and spice. Not like Old Spice cologne but like cinnamon and pepper maybe.
A climbing type of buzz, not soaring, but unsettling, like when we rode the roller coaster on top of the Las Vegas Stratosphere, years ago. I loved that feeling, wife…not so much. A beautiful upbeat type of high!! No couch lock to it. As I get older, I’d rather old age couch lock me, not my weed!
It will be a chore to let her rest, in glass, for a few months.
I’m also going to say, I’ve never pulled terpenes and colors (nor as much weight) in my 23 years of indoor growing as I have since running these LED’s from growlightaustralia.
Take care GMan!!

4 Likes

I hear yah on that one…sometimes the gems aren’t hidden in the pay load !
Figured I’d spit it out there
Best of luck take care!

3 Likes

JAWS in the house, well basement, LOL!
Along with I’ll Eagle Bird Seed, with DOG PATCH MIX UP beans !!
And some ORFN’s Frosted Cheeks S1, a few seeds found in my buds.
YEAH for free seeds!! Well maybe, long road ahead.
I also went looking for deeper saucers, FAILED. Went to searching for small dish washing pans, SCORE!!
Holds over a gallon of fluid, with plant in it, buts me MORE time between fluidizing!! Yeah to more free time!! I hope anyway!

For more of this!

Take care all!

9 Likes

Salutations Great Over Grow Growers!!
Seedlings established well, almost! Woops, a touch strong.

Back filling the newb’s, Dog Patch mixers, Hawaiian Bud, Fruity Pebbles OG B4, Frosted Cheeks S1’s

Then I’llEagleBirdseed Tropcann Cookies x Herijuana x BC Cherry West these are tester beans, and it’s been fun running them. Just topped the other day, working on roots.

All the best to everyone!

12 Likes

Best to you too. I am employing your 1/2 filled cups :slight_smile:
Seedlings love to shoot for the moon.

5 Likes

Hey Cartwright, I hope you find that helps you out, getting seedlings established, I think it really helps them get sturdy quick. As they are making roots up on more of the stalk.
Take care!!

2 Likes

Tent pic, 3 plants separated by 3 or so weeks in flower.
Buds are packing on now, with the ORFN.

SinCityJuice 4, UBCChemo 4,FrankenBubble 1

All the best!!

10 Likes

Let’s see SEEDLINGS!!
3/13seeds: Sin City Juice

Getting up potted today.
HITT: UBC Chemo x M-39

Johnnypotseed: Franken Bubble

Jaws: Hawaiian Bud

Jaws: Fruity Pebbles OG F4

I also reset a flower area, on 18/6 at present, trying to coax out their sex, then reduce on times to either 12/12 or my fav 11/13.
I’ll Eagle Bird Seed: Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana x xBC Cherry West these area a tester run.

Well Krikeys, that is a lot of work, hell I’m missing/missed waknbake!
I’ll settle for a coffee and cannabis break.
Have a blast everyone!!

10 Likes

Looking good Webe! you’re sure getting some nice fade on that one flowering girl for being indoor. peace

3 Likes

Looks
Amazing my friend

Great assortment ( we do like variety)

Healthy and happy looking plants

Paps

3 Likes

Sin City Juice

UBC Chemo x M39

Franken Bubble

Hawaiian Bud Fruity Pebbles OG F4

Dog Patch

Oh hell, let’s toss in a flower tent pic. Poked cam into dark tent, and snapped a few pics of the 3 plants, in various stages of flower jungle.

An arm sized bud kola, (I had bent the kola over to not bleach or burn it) with a bunch of lollie pop bud swaying on that plant.

Ciao

10 Likes

Looking good almost ready for a trim and smoke shouldn’t be long now .

4 Likes