My first attempt at growing something to smoke

After fighting humidity, heat and then lack of humidity, I have put my room in my shed on hold went to the store and just returned with a 8x4 mamoth grow tent. It will go into my room and my girls will be able to stay warm during the winter months.
Now to set it up. I’ll update when it’s set up, or when I run into issues I need a hand with.

4 Likes

Good luck man :slight_smile:
You have started something exciting! Will follow your grow!

With that shiny new tent they should be flowering in no time hahaha, probably already 700% bigger!

Temps and rh have settled with having the new tent setup. After set up I’ve found a couple pin holes in the tent- nothing a little black tape wont fix- besides that and a little bit of light escaping through one part on the stitching I’m happy with the mammoth pro 240L grow tent. I have a 6" exhaust fan, carbon filter, Lights are 2, 315w cmh lights with Phillips green bulbs. I’m aware that the space is bigger then the 2 lights can adequately light, but for now a bit of a dim border around the inside is no big deal. and a little windking circulating fan to move the air in the tent. I’ve gone a little over budget on this project but fuck it sometime you gotta do what you gotta do.

2 Likes

Pics pics pics …

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Shit I was right… over night they exploded into monsters lol

2 Likes

Yep mustve had a visit from the Cana fairy lol

2 Likes

A couple more were added to the mix. Started out as seeds now are 16 days above ground old

one is god bud, the more leafy one is Black cookie

4 Likes