My first attempt at pollination…

Do these look like they have seeds growing in them? I pollinated one branch, it spread to multiple branches which I’m okay with. This is GDP that I hit with some Syrian x BB Lebanese I got from @lefthandseeds. Hit the Peanut Butter C99 Gelato cross as well and it’s showing zero signs of pollination but on the GDP I see what appear to be tiny seeds forming.

11 Likes

Looks as if you got beans.

2 Likes

you got some beans… when did you dust and how far along are you now?

2 Likes

Dusted twice. First when I saw hairs then two weeks later. I’m on day 42 from when I saw hairs so they were pollinated the last time about 28 days ago.

2 Likes

that should do it… looks like you’re on your way! I’ve pollinated a few times now. Most seeds definitely come from leaving a male in for the first 5 weeks and pull. I’ve literally got thousands of F2s now from that. Last one I dusted with a cotton swab and pollinated multiple branches on accident as well but i was cool with it like you lol. Much less return on seeds but I guess that makes most sense for us home growers. Growing out those crosses you make is pretty cool though! Good on you dude!

5 Likes

Looks like seeds to me!

3 Likes

Cool stuff. I got some of his pollen. I’ll be dropping on a few also.

1 Like

Looking like the Gelato got pollinated aswell it’s just growing seeds differently. The bud on the right got dusted and appears to be doing some weird stuff lol

4 Likes