My First Grow Candy Kush Auto start week 4

End week 5 I notice a little yellow tip ?

The plant is growing well in height and girth still waiting for Flower.:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That little tip? Eh it could be anything atm, you could have gotten moisture accumulation on that particular tip or something minor like that. . .just watch it and if it starts spreading to other tips when we can start the process of cause

1 Like

It not getting larger. other lower leaves seem ok. When you mention that maybe when she sleeps that leave touches the soil causing moisture?

Thanks . I will watch.

2 Likes

That’s probably exactly it👍 smart thinking👍

1 Like

Doing an inspection on plant found a Bad Spot on lower leave. Dont know if anyone can help please.:four_leaf_clover:

would a drop of nutrient water cause this?

I hope it dont end up like this https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/stinky-corpse-flower-in-full-bloom-in-california-1.4057990

2 Likes

Update Plant starting to bud some bad leaves went away for four days and Should I let the leaves die
or just cut them offf? day 40 slow for autoflower?

I did just fed it 1mil grow 1/2 mil bloom and 1mil mollasses? possible magnesium or nitrogen deficency?

3 Likes

As it’s showing on the older growth I would lean towards mag def the green veins and yellow l3aves are the classic signs. If it was a nitrogen def the newer growth would be yellowing.

Just add some Epsom salts to your next watering. I think it’s 1 teaspoon to a Gallon. Maybe wait for somene to clarify though.

Looking good though. Keep on keeping on

2 Likes

Thanks cheers I will add some next water. Learning curve ty.

I haven’t grown in dirt for a while but I used to add Epsom at week 3 of flower always used to get def other wise.

Just my 2p

1 Like

The first pic is definitely a nute drop on the leaves, and the second pic, that could be your plant consuming the very bottom leaves because they are not getting enough light. . .they look the lowest on the plant. . . And it’s only the bottom 2 leaves, any deficiency would/should be showing on more than the bottom leaves. . . But @Bongedtobits might know it better than me so the Epsom salt might help, I really don’t know
I would suggest a minor defoilation anyway

1 Like

Dude I don’t know better than anyone lol. I was just chucking out some ideas from past experiences.

What you have said makes perfect sense too

1 Like

Thanks Guys I done minor cut to necrotic leaves, plant grew taller after. I think because I let it go for four days,
it probably was hungry and Dry (because I may be feeding to lightly). it seems it took a day for it to bounce back after I fed it.
I also received some Greenleaf MegaCop in the mail. I understand it has cal/mag in the mix. Next feeding.:pill:

1 Like

End week 6. trying to straighten out Nutrients. FED MegaCrop .66 grams per 1/2 litre water mollasses 1mil bloom 1 mil.for a total of 1 1/2 Litres water feed mix.

at 5pm its now 9:30 pm Plant praying to the light (must be happy). Im still watching the leaf issues, Removed some more lower leaves. But she has a hell of a lot of leaves and bud sites starting Dont know how much foliage to remove?
I try tucking them its an endless battle.

AutoFlower.:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Looked at plant this Morning. After yesterdays light feeding, it looks like a new Plant nice green leaves,
grew like a weed overnight. I think the MegasCrop gave it the missing nutes it required.Not to mention the light trim that was recommended by you guys.:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You could even take a little bit more off, but if shes doing good right now then I say LITFA! Good job my man

1 Like

Houdini thanks for your help along. I added a flap to my low tech grow as per your previous mention of low light. I am a bit of a thinker. I made Guess what?a light reflection flap if you want to call it that. taped it to my reflector and I have only used it for about six hours ( testing ) Guess what? the plant is going and growing like it was on steroids. I am afraid to go to sleep tonight, I may be overtaken in my sleep! :tractor: it blows with the fan and reflects back.covering a larger area!
So many factors growing this plant. It is a Hungry plant.

Man on a Budget

might have to move to a Highrise Apartment !st Floor:. :blush:

5 Likes

Well im just glad I could help my brother! Glad she’s liking her new “tanning booth” hehe :smile:

1 Like

Update On grow some problems learning errors. hot temps close to light corrected. How should I handle plant
Nutrient wise? I plan to feed plant dry and thirsty, I will roll the dice, 2.0 mil bloom npk 1-4-5 which would= 40%
approx of full dose bloom nutes recommended by botnicare . .66 dose MegaCrop. for a total of 1 litre of water. Testing 123. :eyeglasses:

I will watch the response of the plant. I hope it works out. If not I will ask for help from you guys. Trying to learn from my errors, but taking good advice from you knowledgeable guys.

I know lifta.

1 Like

Cleaned plant smoked a load got hungry ordered pizza life is good. :grin:

3 Likes

looking good dude! autos are amazing tomwatch their vigor and ability to pack on so much weight in so little time.

and you got @Hoodini helping you through… good choice… welcome man

2 Likes