My first grow journal white crack!

Damn man she is looking a lil crisp around the edges for sure. That auto looks like a beast of a plant n frosty as hell :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

She was taking the 94° heat and growing she had it going on then I slept in. From 5:30 it was 76° by 9 am it was 89° when I got out there was crispy. In the desert you only get a little bit of droopy leaf time before the cook. She should be ready in a week or so cut all the big fan leaves that were burned and hand crunched the rest. That exposed a bunch of beautiful green leaves and opened up the plant so the inside and lowers can finish off cause getting direct light.

2 Likes

Ok so a new plan has developed. My long flower dreams are gonna wait a couple months. Since temps are getting ready to go 100°+ for July and August I don’t want to put the long flowers through that stress. I do have a 3’ Bruce banner #3 clone of a clone of a clone from a planted seed. I flowered out once gave first clone away because of space, the second because at 6 week of flower there was still no signs of flowering so gifted. Now I have this beauty

I took her in November went from solo to 1 gal to this 1.75gal pot it’s been in now for 3-4 months. About a week before she goes in the tent I’m gonna put her in a 5gal cloth pot let her roots run and pull those branches down so everything is flat probably about 16 inches or so and I believe she will jump. Her mom jumped 2.5x in stretch so double pot size wait a week and put into flower. She’s gonna be a BEAST! Also I dropped a zamaldelica auto from ACE seeds, a Malawi beast terror from urban legends, and amniesia haze x cdlc from @AzSeaindooin420 !

6 Likes

Si little black cream

4 Likes

So here is a super simple diy compost tea. It’s worm castings, water, bucket, air pump, air stone

@KETAMINE_GRENADE don’t remember if I e tagged you or not but here’s what’s going on in my neck of the desert.

5 Likes

Little better pic of black cream. She didn’t get tall or throw any lowers. It was a stunted veg I think all grower error. I didn’t/couldn’t train her but she is started to pack on the weight. If this keeps up should end up with at least 14g which isn’t great but it was looking like might be a 7g or less plant but nope kicked into getting fat.

5 Likes

So my Bruce banner clone got a haircut and up pot from 2 gal to 5 gal smartpot. @mrgreenthumb what you said about topping it didn’t click until I was trying to train her a bit.lol I realized you could top just to lower height as well as to create multiple colas. I have multiple potential colas so I thought I don’t need that but then realized DUH! mrgreenthumb was right can just cut the bastard down to size. Which I did thank you!

7 Likes

You’re up for some big fat colas!

1 Like

Ya I’m a bit intimidated to be honest. I cut 10 inches off her height already then 2-3 weeks to grow into her new pot before going to flower INSIDE. The mother 2.5x in the stretch. Yikes!

Do you have to wait for her to grow in to her new pot?
The roots will also stretch I would assume.
Before I started growing perpetual 12/12 I’d flip when the plants were same height as the pot or sooner.

2 Likes

Exactly what I was wanting you to do, nice job @420noob . Looking fantastic, gonna have some giant dank buds in your future

1 Like

I have to wait until I have room in my tent. Right now she is under a cheap blurple that is a decent vegging light but has slower growth. Doesn’t do well in flower so waiting on a couple plants that should be finished in the next 10 days but want to make sure I don’t jump the gun cause she is going to fill my tent quickly .

1 Like

So I just dropped 3x Oaxacan from @upstate through @George
3x Peshawar Afghani from @upstate
3x Oaxaca x red snake from @deeez99
3x ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant from @GregOG
Don’t know why took some mushrooms and the universe told me drop these now.

8 Likes

Always listen when the universe speaks to you😁.
Sounds like a great lineup. Growing Sativas for the first time? Diving right in!

4 Likes

oh sweet! thanks for the tag and i’m looking forward to this lineup for sure!

1 Like

Landrace sativa’s yes. I got a bit of taste of crazy stretching sativa hybrid with Bruce banner #3 but no nothing really long was 13 wks. I’m really excited about this. Still running my bb#3 clone but I think the lights will be high enough that I can put long flowers in tent when only couple weeks old and should do alright I hope. It’s gonna be a 12/12 as soon as goes in tent. Will germinate and seedling in my “seedling clone” closet.

1 Like

So I put the spread on my bb#3 and she is wider than tall

Also my gg#4 is done and damn it I’m over trying to grow this strain. My first grow had a gg#4 and disappointed all around an this auto maybe 7g if I’m lucky. Oh well

4 Likes

That is disappointing. But she’s a pretty plant .:herb:
I have never been able to grow a GG for one reason or another. I finally gave up and have never grown it again! It was becoming a joke .Lol
So many other strains out there .
Your BB , bushy isn’t bad. Myself I’d rather they be bushy than tall and lanky.

2 Likes